Early Feedback

ReapersFuryXReapersFuryX Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
1. Myself and several others in game feel that 10 minutes per energy is too slow of a regeneration rate, given the amount of grinding needed to get so many enchantments for each character. We'd like to see this time reduced to 6, which is the standard rate for games of this genre and would be a good quality of life improvement.

2. The ability to add friends in game. Currently the only way to add friends is through an outside link and is rather inconvenient for what is a basic feature. Not sure if any kind of private message system is planned, but we'd like to see more done with players on the friends list.

3. Chat notifications. Currently there is no notification to let you know there are new messages in club chat. I understand why there is no notification for global, but a new message indicator on the club chat button would be great.

4. In the shop, would like to see 1 slot for a daily character token, buyable for gold. Just 1 token each day, of rotating characters.

5. Would like to be able to change the club name, maybe for gold or a low amount of diamonds.

6. The current prices of packs in the shop seem very high considering the cost of the diamonds. 

7. Not so important, but would like a few normal emoji faces added in chat

Thanks for reading!

Comments

• MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    Thanks for the feedback, Reapers :) I've already sent it off to the team.
    Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 
  • ReapersFuryXReapersFuryX Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Awesome, thanks!
  • ReapersFuryXReapersFuryX Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    @MeatheadMilitia some new feedback/questions from the Discord players:

1. Can it be made where we can still access chat during battles?
    2. If possible please add a re-run button after manually fighting a stage
    3. Currently when you lose a battle, you lose the energy for the stage as well. Can this be reduced? Either losing means no energy lost, or maybe lose half of the energy the stage costs. 
    4. Can we have a breakdown of how much Passholder experience is required to reach each tier, viewable in advance
  • MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    1. Couple things here as to why chat isn't there - Reduce Clutter - Real Time strategy and chat really don't go hand and hand - and help keep the toxicity down
    2. I'll submit your suggestion to the team
    3. This is by design, you give up energy for an attempt
    4. The Passholder isn't our final design (much like everything right now) and may change. 
    Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by.