New Player Introductions

MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
edited February 2019 in New Player

Welcome Summoners, to the Disney Sorcerer’s Arena!

We hope you enjoy your stay.

In the thread below, say hello and tell us about yourself!

I’ll go first :smile:

Hello there!

My name is Brian, but most folks call me MeatheadMilitia. I am the Community Manager for Sorcerer’s Arena and have been working on this project for the past 6 months.

A little about me in list form:

• I've been in the Video Game industry for 6-years now
  • My first video game was Leader Board, a golfing game, when I was 2yrs old
  • I love Coffee
  • I love Bacon
  • My favorite video game of all time is Fallout 2
  • I played Rugby
  • My favorite Disney Movie is Robin Hood
  • My favorite movie of all time is… Robin Hood
  • Chicken Parm is one of my favorite comfort foods
  • I was big into Magic the Gathering growing up
  • I met Macho Man Randy Savage on the Monorail going into Disneyworld
  • I’m afraid of heights but love roller coasters

I look forward to defeating you in the Arena...

I mean meeting you :) 
Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 
Prev1

Comments

• ReapersFuryXReapersFuryX Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Hey there. I'm Daniel but go by ReapersFuryX in most games. 

I'm a huge Disney fan, and am super excited about finally having a good Disney game to play.

While the forums are always nice, any gamers that prefer discord please come join the growing community at 

Tinyurl.com/Sorcerers-arena 

Or for those that prefer the Discord style link, 

https://discord.gg/kUqGnk9
  • FreiteezFreiteez Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Hello I’m Allen. People call me Freiteez because it’s a nickname from my last name. Been a Disney fan my whole life and been a gamer as long as I can remember. I also play other Disney games on iOS such as Disney Heroes battle mode and Disney Emoji blitz. Hope to see everyone in the arena. 
  • savagetimsavagetim Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hey Everyone! I'm known in most places as savagetim and have been playing games since I was wee toddler. Been playing Disney Heroes for months now and it's my favourite game as I LOVE Disney. Excited to have a new game in my mobile games library.
    My favourite Disney character is Dumbo followed in close second by Hercules.
    Thank you to Glu and all associated with this game for the tremendous effort that it must have taken to create such a cool game!
  • UnstableGam3rUnstableGam3r Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Hello everyone, my name is David and I can't seem to put this game down.

I like lists as well so here's a bit about me:
    • I've been a gamer all my life and wanted to some how be involved in the gaming industry so last year I started creating video on YouTube and can't see not doing it now. :) I love creating videos that players see as fun, informational and entertaining.
    • My first game system was an atari 8600, river raid, pitfall and of course PacMan were played daily! From there, i've pretty much owned every game system out there up to current.
    • My favorite Disney animated movie is Aladdin
    • I've done some acting in plays and super small parts in a couple movies so it works when I'm creating video's....lol
    • If you see me in game, on discord or anywhere else, say hi! I love being part of the community.
    Take care all and have fun in game!
  • SHDGAMESSHDGAMES Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    edited March 2019
    SHD Games here, im a Small youtuber and have been really enjoying this game and looking to make videos on it, i love strategy and deck building.
    And who dosnt love Disney or have a favorite Disney move that youd love to use some charaters from.
    Id love to be a help to the community trying different combos and stratergys and also a voice for the community.
    Heres a link to a vid i made if you all would like to check out my channel, https://youtu.be/PdfiwhDEZcc
  • MontigueMontigue Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Greetings, humans!
    Hiyas, Meathead!
    I look forward to playing this, Eventually™.
     B) 
    My name is actually Mark. Feel free to call me Monty, as well.
    I ought to copy Meat's list and write-in my own responses. I ought to....
    :smiley:
  • MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    !!! Montigue!? Like the Montigue I know haha

Either way! Welcome :D 

You should definitely copy and paste then fill in haha
  • LooliusLoolius Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi, I'm Loolius (or Loolaa on most other sites), but you can call me Julius as well. Super psyched for this new game to come out as I basically only consume Disney content and video games. My latest obsession is Disney ducks and I'm rapidly going through tons of media so long as it has the word "ducks" in it, haha. I'm excited to meet everyone in Sorcerer's Arena soon!
  • MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    Welcome! 

I hope you find things ducky while you're here :) 
  • WildeHoppsWildeHopps Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Hello everybody! I just heard about this game and am excited for it. I go by WildeHopps, and if that isn't a giveaway for my favorite Disney movie, I don't know what will. 

This game looks promising, so I am excited to see it come to the US. :) 
  • Queen_KateQueen_Kate Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hello everyone I heard about this game & thought I'd check it out. I had been playing Dragon Soul for several years. When they announced it would be closed down I started playing Disney Heroes Battle Mode for several months now. I am interested in Sorcerer's Arena & can't wait for it to be on Android.
    👑
    👼
    Welcome! This is a great place to find out all the news and updates, but if you're specifically looking for when DSA goes live in your area, sign up at www.sorcerersarena.com
    Welcome! This is a great place to find out all the news and updates, but if you're specifically looking for when DSA goes live in your area, sign up at www.sorcerersarena.com
    Thanks, Meatheadmilitia for every thing you do, I previously signed up there! However I would thank you for the welcome. 
    Now you Have a great day! 
    Keep up the good work!
    👑
    👼
    PS could you please send me a link to where I could locate the discourse badges for this site  & what I must do to achieve them? I mean if there is such a listing? Again thank you.
  • WildeHoppsWildeHopps Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Welcome Queen Kate! I hope you'l enjoy the community, and the game when it is launched in your area! :)
    Welcome Queen Kate! I hope you'l enjoy the community, and the game when it is launched in your area! :)
    Thank you for the warm community welcome! 

And, yes I can hardly wait for the game to reach my area. Much anticipation by not only myself but many others I've seen in chats on other games. Quite the buzz indeed.

👑
    👼
  • CammiohCammioh Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hello, all!
    I am Cammioh. I love Disney and am excited to play this game.  
    I have a good stack of the Sorcerer's of the Magic Kingdom game and I look forward to creating a virtual stack of cards of Disney characters, too!

Welcome! :) 
  • dzolovicdzolovic Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hi all 34 old Bosnian here! Hopefully we will have a ton of fun here! And soon we will start beta :D 
  • dzolovicdzolovic Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    P.s. how to get game? Beta or something... i can not download it in store
  • HootyHooty Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hello! I’m Hooty, That’s the username I usually go by in most games, I’m a big fan of Disney and video games! I’m super hyped for this game!
  • DJHyperStitchDJHyperStitch Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hey! My name is Matt! I go by DJ HyperStitch! I love Disney, food, video games, lights, and having fun!! 😄🎊🎉⭐️🌟🎈💡
  • WapoWapo Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Global Launch Baby!! Hello, my internet name is Wapo. Apparently it's offensive in Italian so I'm sorry to those who are lol

I just became a dad on 3/12/20 to a baby boy named Beckham. I am a Disney passholder from California & a small youtuber. Played MSF ( Marvel Strike Force) & Madden Mobile. Excited to create content soon for DSA & look forward to meeting the community!
  • TigressTigress Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Heya all! Tigress here, I absolutely love this new Disney game! I have played others like this including Star Wars but I was never into it as much as this one. I am a huge Disney fan, Sleeping Beauty is my favorite princess movie but all time favorite old Disney movie is Candleshoe but am seriously loving the Maleficent movies. I live in Florida (45mins out of Orlando) and have my own Disney Kingdom (game). Look forward to seeing you all in game!
  • MandaK7MandaK7 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hey, my name is Manda. I my favorite Disney movie is Fox and the Hound and I love Star Wars also.
  • Kha0skittyKha0skitty Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi, gametag: Kha0skitty
    CLUB: xZo0CR3Wx - Just started the game yesterday and I'm really enjoying it so far. Looking forward to linking with other players and taking advantage of all the features of the game including PVP. Feel free to add me or join the club aka the crew.
    Hoping to see you all in the ARENA!
    Just another myopic signature...
  • ArchimedesArchimedes Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Hi, game tag is Archimedes names after well....the owl from Sword and the Stone. 
    I started playing within launch day, i was pre registered as soon as i saw the trailer. 
    i'm part of a club for now (haida's club), but might end up looking elsewhere if i wish to move up. 
    My highest character right now is The Horned King (rank 4) just trying to get him to the higher tiers. 
    I love the characters being used. Can't wait to see what else is in store. 

"Higitus Figitus Migitus Mum! Prestigitonium! Higitus Figitus Migitus Mum! Prestigitoni-UM!"
  • DarthgoofDarthgoof Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hey I'm Darthgoof. I'll be making helpful video's for the game. Have a few up on youtube channel with my name. Will be adding more as content comes out. I am level 38 in game, and have about 30 characters unlocked. Come join me and subscribe to share in a world of Disney Arena fun!!! Enjoy the game!!!
  • BizcutzNGrvyBizcutzNGrvy Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hello everyone, I’m BizcutzNGrvy. Lifelong Disney Fan. Lifelong RPG fan. NerdMom. Just started playing an hour ago, seems good so far.
    Making Social Distancing Cool since before the Apocalypse.
  • Markyjens33Markyjens33 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hello all, I thought I was the only nerd, very big into comics, so Im already looking for the right composition for this game, but I I hope only for best. I and really wanting to find a good team to grow with. I markyjens33 ign and have discord.lvl30
     look me Up! 
    I'm into energy drinks

• Markyjens33Markyjens33 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    31lvl dreamworks studio's