Good morning! I definitely agree with your bacon and coffee, it's what's helping me write this right now. Feedback Criticism:
- Hitting the back button from any of the adventure campaigns, when looking at the stages, takes us all the way out. It would be nice if it only took up back one screen.
- Progression through the stages seem to be a bit steep, having our 1 star teams up against 2 and 3 star teams. Could use a look at the balancing?
- Arena balancing - I'm getting matched up against player 1k+ higher then me, might be cool if there were a couple teams we could chose to battle rather then strictly auto matchmaking?
- Will there be story elements to the game? Right now we are working through campaign and adventure with no story....would love the Disney story in the game as well.
- Love the fact that Arena is not energy dependent, it gives me something to do if I still want to play and grind out some rankings.
- Love that there's no limit on Grand Adventure node grinding, lets us farm what we want as much as we want.
- Love the energy management in the game as well.
- Love the artwork and gameplay
- Love all the quests
- Love how many things there are to do in the game.
- Would be great if we had a tooltip that explains what the different status effects do such as unstoppable and such.
- Made a few suggestions up above as well.
Great job on game, I look forward to how it evolves and seeing what you guys have in store for us.