Levelling

JillathiaJillathia Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
Having managed to powerlevel two first level characters to level 32 by accident — twice this week :neutral: , I feel fairly justified in suggesting that perhaps the default when levelling a character should be to level by 1 level, not max (or max your potions can afford) as is currently the case.

It will be the exception rather than the rule that someone will bump a character from 1 to very high level and, for such an isolated situation, we can then revel in the power of scrolling the scrollbar over 31 places before confirming.

Once your mains are higher in level, it isn’t certain you will get a level a day and, in such case, my go to was to level a little guy 1 level for the daily.  As a result, I now have a level 32 Aladdin and Demona to play with, and significantly less potions in my storage  :wink:

Comments

• MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    Thanks for the suggestion! 

I've been known to hit continue then level and boom, there goes my stuff haha 
    Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by.