- Stages 3 & 4 now properly award 10 Player Experience per Battle.
Tower of Endurance
- Stages 5 & 6 now properly award 12 Player Experience per Battle.
- Received a balancing pass.
- No longer intermittently hops at the beginning of an encounter.
- "Strong Tap" - Increases Critical Strike chance if Kronk is affected by Defense Up. => Now has a chance to refresh the duration of Blind if his target is affected by Blind.
- "Surprising Recipe" - now properly transfers helpful and harmful effects.
- "Refreshing Workout" - can now only activate when below the defined health threshold and cannot occur more often than the defined time has elapsed.
- "Piece of Eight" - now specifically affects the Magic Cost of "Cannonball Barrage".
- "Run Away!" - no longer intermittently leaves him in a completely invincible state.
- "My Own Hand" - no longer releases arrows backwards if the intended target(s) were defeated during the ability's preparation.
- Now unlocks at 3-Stars. Any previously unlocked Mor'du Characters remain unchanged.
- "Sword of Shan Yu" - no longer causes him to look in the wrong direction after completion of the ability.
- "What Do You See?" - now has Hayabusa facing the direction traveling.
- "Reckless Sass" - no longer causes her to become invisible.
- "Feisty Fervor" - now properly activates.
Other Character Changes
- Now properly displays the ambient visual effects when active.
- Now properly releases a projectile back, upon receiving damage, to the source opponent.
- When affecting Quorra, the clone no longer activates Quorra's "Re-Rezzed" ability.
- Defeating Randall Boggs' Scream Extractor no longer grants credit to the "Ranged Focus" Passholder Quest.
- Yokai now properly displays all Microbot spikes within his Character details.
- Interacting with the Upgrade button within a locked Character's ability details now provides better explanation as to why it is disabled.
Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by.