Update Notes 03/21/19

MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts

Gameplay Changes

Grand Adventure
  • Stages 3 & 4 now properly award 10 Player Experience per Battle.
  • Stages 5 & 6 now properly award 12 Player Experience per Battle.
Tower of Endurance
  • Received a balancing pass.

Character Changes

Ariel
  • No longer intermittently hops at the beginning of an encounter.
Kronk
  • "Strong Tap" - Increases Critical Strike chance if Kronk is affected by Defense Up. => Now has a chance to refresh the duration of Blind if his target is affected by Blind.
  • "Surprising Recipe" - now properly transfers helpful and harmful effects.
  • "Refreshing Workout" - can now only activate when below the defined health threshold and cannot occur more often than the defined time has elapsed.

Jack Sparrow
  • "Piece of Eight" - now specifically affects the Magic Cost of "Cannonball Barrage".
  • "Run Away!" - no longer intermittently leaves him in a completely invincible state.
Merida
  • "My Own Hand" - no longer releases arrows backwards if the intended target(s) were defeated during the ability's preparation.
Mor'du
  • Now unlocks at 3-Stars. Any previously unlocked Mor'du Characters remain unchanged.
Shan Yu
  • "Sword of Shan Yu" - no longer causes him to look in the wrong direction after completion of the ability.
  • "What Do You See?" - now has Hayabusa facing the direction traveling.
Tinker Bell
  • "Reckless Sass" - no longer causes her to become invisible.
  • "Feisty Fervor" - now properly activates.

Other Character Changes

Jellyfish
Electricity Effect
  • Now properly displays the ambient visual effects when active.
  • Now properly releases a projectile back, upon receiving damage, to the source opponent.
Spell Changes
Peter's Shadow
  • When affecting Quorra, the clone no longer activates Quorra's "Re-Rezzed" ability.

Bug Fixes

• Defeating Randall Boggs' Scream Extractor no longer grants credit to the "Ranged Focus" Passholder Quest.
  • Yokai now properly displays all Microbot spikes within his Character details.
  • Interacting with the Upgrade button within a locked Character's ability details now provides better explanation as to why it is disabled.

Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 

Comments

• wombat90wombat90 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    “Tower of Endurance
    • Received a balancing pass.”
    What does this mean?
  • MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    The difficulty was too easy so we made a pass at making it balanced through and through :) 
  • ReapersFuryXReapersFuryX Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Just curious... is there like a hidden test group or something that gave feedback on the difficulty? I've only seen 2 players in the game at level 40, and haven't seen anything about the tower here on the forums, Discord, or Reddit
  • MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    We decided to adjust it based on our own feedback :) 
    Additional: 

Sergeant Calhoun third Enchantment slot was adjusted because it was receiving a larger increase than intended by the developer.