Event feedback and questions

ReapersFuryXReapersFuryX Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
Ok so event just started.... Definitely need some clarification. Are events in this game the kind that repeat because you aren't meant to finish them the first time, or are people expected to buy the packs in order to finish them?

The star restriction is understandable in general... Though needing a specific character to be that star level is very heavily restricting. Just needing 5+ star toons would have already stopped everyone from beating it.


The Event pack prices are outrageous... DEV's.. please, please rethink this before it's too late.

10k gems will only get you 20 tokens of the needed event character. So that's over $100usd for 20 tokens??? I'm aware there are other things in the pack, but people are obviously looking for Merida tokens.

Again Devs, PLEASE rethink this pricing ratio for the longevity and health of the game.

The merida packs themselves are confusing on the ratios. If you see here:

The bottom screenshot says certain percentages, but the list at the bottom of the pack makes it appear as though you get every single thing listed in the pack 100% guaranteed.

Sorry for the format btw, it's 4am and I'm on the mobile version of the forums

Comments

  • MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 454 Posts
    1. This event will reappear throughout the games life. Packs are there for those who want to speed up their progress, but you'll be able to grind Merida shards later in your adventure on Villain 5-B for free. 
    1. For folks looking specifically for Merida tokens, there is a 3,999 gem pack that has 45 Merida Tokens in it
    1. The pack your showing (Bottom screenshot) means you will get at least 2 shards at 100%, with a 75% chance to earn 2 more and a 25% chance to earn 2 more on top of that.
    What the first image explains is, on the 75% chance roll, if it hits, you have a 100% chance to earn those 2 shards. 

    Then it goes to the next roll for 25% chance of getting, if that hits, you have a 100% chance to get those 2 shards. 

    I hope that explains it. 

    No worries about the format :) I only had one coffee this morning but was able to understand your questions.  
    Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 
  • MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 454 Posts
    flashhkg said:
    so basically , unless you invest a lot $$ , you can't do the first event of the game....
    The event will come back around, as stated in my previous reply, you will be able to farm Merida later on in your adventure, for free :) 
    Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 
  • SHDGAMESSHDGAMES Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    Have made a vid on the event if this helps

Sign In or Register to comment.