A/B Testing....

ReapersFuryXReapersFuryX Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
So in discussions with players throughout the community, we have found several issues that make the game extremely unfair. 

#1: Gold costs for Bazaar. 3 different players, 3 different prices.

Comments

• ReapersFuryXReapersFuryX Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    #2. Costs for crafting the same materials. same 3 players, with different costs.

And #3. costs for ranking up characters.

This also applies to gold costs to level up characters.
  • minideadpoolminideadpool Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    These kind of situations drive me crazy. It sets a bad precedent and shows that players are not on equal ground. Why is the practice considered to be okay?
  • SirKhalidSirKhalid Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    It's really not fair, I have both the higher gold and mat cost
  • MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    Hey Summoners! First and foremost, we want to say thank you for participating in our beta. As you know there are changes consistently happening to make your experience better and we will continue to do so through the beta and beyond our official launch.

With you being the first players in Disney Sorcerer’s Arena, you are at the forefront of improving the game and making it better for everyone else.

So please continue providing us with feedback, as it is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
    Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 
    Didn't you specifically state multiple times that Glu considers the game live and not in beta
  • SirKhalidSirKhalid Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    edited April 2019
    If you made change everyone should be affect in the same way. People have been playing for a month, some have 5 t5, some have 15 t5, just now some were unfairly disadvantage. Really sad to see a generic response without any compensation.
  • MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Didn't you specifically state multiple times that Glu considers the game live and not in beta
    Yes, the game is live and in Beta. I never said the game wasn't in Beta. 
    But thank you for your feedback, I will relay it to the team. 
    Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 
  • bumble2beebumble2bee Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    A/B testing should be done across different servers imo. Making it extremely hard to level up and skill up many characters also makes it harder for us players to play lots of different ones to find bugs and ways to make this new game better. 

Ps more alpha runes! lol