Passholder FAQ

ReapersFuryXReapersFuryX Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
edited April 2019 in Suggestions & Feedback
The Passholder FAQ is great, always appreciate having more information!

Comments

• CH1EFCH1EF Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Agreed nice to see this info!
  • MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    I'm glad you liked that newsletter :) 

We'll be trying to do more things like that moving forward. 

Though, sometimes we wont be able to give you all the details on things as they may not be finished, worked on, or may not make it into the game or we just want to keep them secret until they go live :) 

We will do our best to provide everyone with the most information possible. 
    Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 
  • ReapersFuryXReapersFuryX Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Glad to hear the part about doing it more often
  • MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    I will also be starting to source players tip/tricks/101 guides too and potentially putting them up on the newsletter

Example: X person's guide to getting to tier 30 or X person's guide to PvP and things like that. 

I am personally going to come up with some other "How To" guides and FAQ things to throw into newsletter. Things have just been a little hectic since Day 1 :) 
  • ReapersFuryXReapersFuryX Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Awesome, feel free to reach out for any of those things. I'd be happy to contribute  :)

Naturally, lots of things going on
    I will definitely keep you posted! 

And if you or anyone else you know has some good ideas for those types of things, I'm all ears. I'm for showcasing players created work than my own haha