Huge increase in materials needed for enhancements

LydonTarrLydonTarr Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I suddenly had a huge increase in materials needed to upgrade enhancements, and I have to spend hundreds of energy to upgrade one item from tier 3 to 4.

From 4 to 5 it is even worse. 

Why the sudden increase?

Comments

• ReapersFuryXReapersFuryX Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Check out the Suggestions & Feedback channel, there is a pretty big topic about this in there already
  • MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    Hey @LydonTarr

As we continue to go through Beta up to and through World Wide Launch, we will be working on and tweaking the game to improve it. :) 
    Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 
  • MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    flashhkg said:
    The last 2 games that kept "beta-ing" was "Durango" and "Last day on earth"
    Both of them are very very dead now. Well they are dead during "beta" already, so no one cares when they launch officially.

Bear that in mind....
    We've been in Beta for a little over a month now :) 
    Try to keep a positive mind. 
    There is a team here working very hard on making the best game possible. 
    Many improvements have already been made, with many more to come :) 
    flashhkg said:
    flashhkg said:
    The last 2 games that kept "beta-ing" was "Durango" and "Last day on earth"
    Both of them are very very dead now. Well they are dead during "beta" already, so no one cares when they launch officially.

Bear that in mind....
    We've been in Beta for a little over a month now :) 
    Try to keep a positive mind. 
    There is a team here working very hard on making the best game possible. 
    Many improvements have already been made, with many more to come :) 
    yea i know, just want to point out that the Beta duration + Game Attractiveness = Constant.
    I am just hoping that this game is not going to become the next "Durango" (google it lol.....)

anyway good luck! this game has huge potential and i can't wait to see the official launch ! :D
    We can't either! 
    As always keep giving feedback :) 

We really can't wait for you all to see what else we have in store for you all! 

We'll be doing *Transmission Interrupted*