Continually battling same player in Arena

SHDGAMESSHDGAMES Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
For the last 2 days over 90% of my matches i have found fury, and even when he is not online all i am finding is his bot. Going from getting 200-300 in one day right down to 30-60 and dreading playing....
Admitting in a pvp environment my team cannot stant up to his and he has a great combo going and out levels that makes it hard to compete. But this makes it horrible when all you see is the same player over and over and over (especially when you get your butt wooped) but even other days when i have seen the same player in a row and beat then over and over i kinda feel bad for them too. Surely there must be a way to limit the ammount of times you play someone or make it so you dont get mached with the same ayer within 3 or 5 games. Or even be matched with teams with similar team level as you so you can chop and change teams)
(Now this also wouldnt be as much of an issue if resorses wernt so tight an it was possible to level up more then 1 team so i could build teams to combat it. The struggle to get level up potions is crazy after mid 30s)

Comments

• MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    We are working on improving the PvP :) 

Please be patience with us through the Beta as we try to make things right. 

As I've mentioned before, expect changes throughout the Beta, especially PvP :) 
    Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 
  • SHDGAMESSHDGAMES Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    The last patch to arena has definitely been great with the bots matching your team at lower levels (although i hear at higher trophys they are stronger then your team), but as for not continually running into the same teams are nice and are more ballanced level wize which is nice nit to be at a level or tier disadvantage as they are a masive gap. Reminds me abit more of the early days area matching of bots 
  • MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    Glad you liked the temp fix! 

We're working hard to make PvP a great experience, we'll get there, especially with the help and feedback of the community. 
    Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 
  • ReapersFuryXReapersFuryX Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    I agree it's a great change overall, and also helps us see how some characters we may not have perform at higher levels