Event issues

JillathiaJillathia Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
I have not gotten too far into the event yet but I noticed a couple things already.

My defeat event mobs counter is still at zero even though I already did one round of the bugs event.

I also took Robin to heroes adventure 1D to fight the sheriff there. I used trick shot on the sheriff and it missed. This happened all three times I tested it. So my count is still at zero. My Robin is level 45. The sheriff is level 5. He dies too fast to test more than once each round. I don’t want to waste anymore energy until I know that trick shot is working.

The rhino quest is counting fine 😀

Comments

• JillathiaJillathia Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    I just fought someone in Arena with Sheriff and the trick shot works there. So it is only in adventure mode that it seems bugged.
  • JillathiaJillathia Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    When I did the two star event, I now am at 4 kills. So either you guys fixed it or it just doenst count on level 1.

All of Robin’s Trick shot «MISS» in adventure mode no matter who the target is (not just the Sheriff).
  • MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    Thank you for the feedback @Jillathia

I'll let the team know :) 
    Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by.