Clarification

ReapersFuryXReapersFuryX Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
So for yesterday's event nodes, they guaranteed passholder xp. Today's do not, it is only a chance at it. Does this vary by the day, or has this been nerfed?

Comments

• JillathiaJillathia Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Also since this is the first event of its kind, can we get info about what currencies the next days will use? Yesterday was arena coins and I used about 12000 coins grinding Robin. It would have been nice to know if it will be possible to use club currency before I did that. Or do that I could use gold today.

It will be useful for devs to see how players play when they can make intelligent, strategic choices to advance. Then you can make good conclusions about balance.

• MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    Hello! 

So the 100% drop rate was a bug, it's only meant to be a possible chance. 

We will look to make it easier to read/see in the future :) 
    As far as letting you know what currencies you'll need for the upcoming days, we are keeping that a mystery, but they are all currencies that you have accumulated since playing the game :) 

Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 
  • LudgateLudgate Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    I am fairly certain I speak for everyone when I say that we would much rather have all event rules, requirements, conditions, restrictions, and rewards disclosed at or prior to the start of the event than to have surprises partway through.
  • MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    Thank you for your feedback :) 
    Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by.