Options

Ariel loves cooking pots

KH_DonaldKH_Donald Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
edited April 2019 in Suggestions & Feedback
So I love my Ariels attack boost ability. It has some really cool synergy with her other abilities. But lately, she has had a bad habit of targeting my cauldron. Now I love my cauldron, but it doesn't do much in terms of offense. Very few of my enemies has actually jumped into it. I'm not sure if Ariel realises this. She loves weird artifacts, but sometimes she fails to understand their function.

Aladdin is a little annoyed, and is wondering if someone on your team could tell her to not focus so much at this cooking pot...

Comments

• Options
    MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    LMAO!

Hey Donald, yeah, this is something we're aware off and trying to figure a solution out for, so no time on fix. 

Toss Aladdin an apple, he seems to not like sharing those. 

Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 
  • Options
    bumble2beebumble2bee Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Side note Ariel also can target Pocahontas and her heals add slow to her target lol
  • Options
    MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    Side note Ariel also can target Pocahontas and her heals add slow to her target lol
    haha noted and sent along
    Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by.