Update 3.0 feedback

ReapersFuryXReapersFuryX Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
So first of all, great job an an overall amazing update! Lets get into some more detail:

Grand Arena

• Great idea, this is the type of pvp mode most of us are accustomed to. Having every player have the same max attempts creates an even playing field, however I would like to see opponents a little higher that only 10 ranks or so above where you currently are.

Arena

• Earning less arena coins per win isn't the best trade-off for more trophies on win in my opinion... considering arena ranks now only earn arena coins and we lose trophies on defeat it kind of feels like a pointless mode now aside from needing it to get dailies done.

Passholder

Here is where the update really starts to shine, as I'm sure you know!
  • Great design in my opinion, with a lot of the changes we have been asking for. Letting us see the details of the next weeks events is great!
  • Showing progress on the home screen is very convenient
  • The rewards tab is a great design

Quests

• Great new design
  • More quests is always a good thing
  • Again the progress on the home screen is very convenient

Other

• Visually, the update looks amazing. The home screen, the modes, all look great
  • The main issue.... despite all the great info provided, there is still one major thing missing: character changes. There have been nerfs to some characters that never get mentioned. It sucked that some of us used out first (limited) Grand Arena attempt only to find out our team doesn't perform the same way any more due to character changes we weren't told about. It would be really appreciated and shouldn't be hard to just say "Changed character x to heal less", etc.

Comments

• MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    Thank you! Already put this feedback in this mornings report. 

The team who worked on the visuals are happy folks are enjoying the new look! :D 

We would enjoy more feedback on the event as it plays out throughout the week, so we're looking forward to that :) 
    Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 
  • FreiteezFreiteez Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Really love the update with grand arena and how great the visuals all look. Way easier to navigate around. Can we know what the decision was to make passholder gold a paid subscription though?
  • LudgateLudgate Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    Passholder gold is a paid subscription only for some, not for everyone.  For some accounts it’s purchasable by diamonds. 
  • FreiteezFreiteez Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Ludgate said:
    Passholder gold is a paid subscription only for some, not for everyone.  For some accounts it’s purchasable by diamonds. 
    Well that’s cool...how do I get the option because I would be gold but it’s only showing for a price
  • LudgateLudgate Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    No, it’s not cool.  You are randomly placed into one of two pools and are stuck with that option.  Sadly, if it’s showing a cash price for you, you will have to pay to activate it.