Today is May 3, can’t access game!

Blondie511Blondie511 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
this morning I went to play sorcerer’s arena and the app will no come up at all!  I am so bummed out because I was on a role!  Do I need an update since changes happened yesterday?  Can you please tell me what to do???

Comments

• ReapersFuryXReapersFuryX Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Update should be in your app store 
  • MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    If the update didn't work for you, please submit a customer service ticket! :)

We gotta keep that roll going! 
    Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 
  • Blondie511Blondie511 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I can not access the app at all to contact anyone.  Literally, when I click on the app, nothing happens.
  • MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    Put in a CS ticket through the website :) 

https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/disney-sorcerer-s-arena/ 
    Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 
    After about five correspondents, “susie” does not understand me.  She told me to delete the app and just download it again.  She wants to know what company I am with?????  HELP!
    Susie wrote me again and said that Disney took the app down, which is why I can not access it any longer.  
  • ReapersFuryXReapersFuryX Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    The game is still up, there was a new update last night in the app store
    Meathead, any ideas now?  Support is telling me the game was taken down by Disney!