Thunder Mountain Boom

DiemakerDiemaker Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
Sometimes when I hit the tnt, the description pops up and the game goes in super slow motion. This is during the Tower. Just a heads up ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ™‚

Comments

• MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    Thanks for the heads up!ย 

Has it happened more times or was this the first?ย 
    Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by.ย 
  • DiemakerDiemaker Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    edited May 2019
    It has happened a couple more time on other spells also. I run auto and want to throw ย in a spell, so itโ€™s always going from auto to manual during a fight.ย 
    Just happened again in the Tower. This time the description bar stayed through all 3 level. The slow motion just lasted through the first level.
  • MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    If you could submit a ticket that would be great, they might need to get some more technical stuff from you to assess whats going on.ย 
    Sent. As an engineer I tried to get details in.
    You know, like a toy that you have to put together but donโ€™t read the details and engineer put in. ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

You mean you didn't put in the standard ticket with the body, "FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIX ITTTTTTT!"ย  :Dย