UPDATE - Economic Change Incoming

MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
edited May 2019 in News & Events
Hey Summoners!

There are economic changes coming VERY soon.

One of the changes will be greatly increasing the required materials needed to upgrade abilities. With this change, we will also be paying out more ability runes through Campaign and Summoner's Challenges. 

NOTE: No adjustments will be made to your current runes. 

Just wanted to give you a heads up.

More details to follow in the next few days.
Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 

Comments

• MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    Hey Summoners!

We have an update for you :smile: Since this announcement, we continued to work on our change and decided to not greatly increase the values as stated above and changed them to be around an amount that is more in line with what you're used to. 

Looking forward to getting your feedback. 
  • JillathiaJillathia Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
     Is There a time frame? To be fair,  I know that many of us have been saving runes for Jasmine. Will we be able to use those on her like normal in 2 days, or is it smart to use up our stock pile now? I guess my question is how soon is soon?
  • MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    We revisited our previous plan and decided to not go as heavy handed, so though it will be changing, I would not rush to spend them. 
  • JillathiaJillathia Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Thanks!