Inventory

JillathiaJillathia Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
Hello!

I have been meaning to post this for a while, but now more than ever, I feel the need to have a character inventory available.

In order to build up an effective store of enchantments for future characters, it would be extremely useful if I could see what crafting materials and finished products I already have, and how many of each, so I can plan for which level summoner’s challenge is the smartest to do each day.  

I used to be able to see how many I had of each item by clicking on everything one at a time in the summoner’s challenge. It was time-consuming but possible. Now, the only way I can see how many I have of each enchantment is to look in the tier section of my character. If I have no characters at a particular tier, I cannot see how many enchantments I own. This makes it difficult to plan for the best use of my time. 

It would also be nice to be able to see my runes without having to go into the ability menu of a character. Or my level up potions without having to go into the leveling menu. 

It is also simply nice to have as a sense of accomplishment. When you open it up, you get a sense of satisfaction for how many cool things you have :-)   Therefore I strongly suggest that you add an inventory to the interface.

Thank you. 

Comments

• MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    Awesome! Thank you for the detailed feedback :) 

I will pass this along to the UI/UX team to take a look at.
    Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by.