Gold - currency balance

xDannixDanni Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
Hey guys,

Gold has become a real issue since the latest update. 

If we had another source of gold, it would mean that it would still be a limiting currency (which is a good thing for gameplay, you don't want everyone to be able to get to max everything quickly), but not to the crippling extent it currently is.

Some suggestions for how another source of gold could be included (options, not necessarily all of these would be needed);
1. Have gold as a reward for the Grand Adventure, instead of just the Hero / Villain adventures
2. Have the summoner's challenge pay out a higher amount of gold
3. Have a small amounts of gold available as an item for purchase in the various Exchange shops
4. Have a gold reward as part of either arena payout
5. Have higher gold payouts in both the free and purchased versions of passholder rewards

If you would like examples of how gold has become an issue, please let me know.

Comments

• MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    Thank you for the suggestions! 

I will pass them along to the team :) 
    Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 
  • xDannixDanni Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    @MeatheadMilitia as another suggestion - with the changes to tapjoy, where the only available options are surveys (which are often not legitimate) and purchases (which are limited), another suggestion would be to revert to the videos for gold option we had previously. Even if it has a limit (in terms of a number per day set by you or by your advertisers), it would still be more useful than tapjoy in its current state. 
  • MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    Thanks for your feedback, I will pass it along to the team :) 
    Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 
  • SHDGAMESSHDGAMES Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    I muat say the way things are in game at the moment with the gold situation, it feels very demotivating and punishing players for wanting to try level up or upgrade any other characters. And as i have said previously i find the team building trying different combos the best part of the game but yet we are discouraged from doing so, (as to get any caracter to a usable state ⁶-7 stars and equivalent level to be used would more then drain all of your resources and leave you in the dust on anything elce meaning you can only spend on one main used team leaving repetitive play styles. Not to mention feels like no point collecteing extra character tokens as we cant level up and upgrade any other character anyway.

Just wanted to let you all know
    Hope there are solutions in the works soon.