Just discovered this and I have some questions.

DrewmanDrewman Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
I've been playing Disney Heroes Battle Mode for a year and I'm interested in this game. I just signed up for the beta. Is there an APK I can download or do I need to be accepted first before my account will be active?

Also, does this game have an auto mode? The think I really like about DHBM is that I don't actually play the characters directly, but more manipulate them to become better. I like farming and grinding when it comes to mobile games, not controlling my people. Is this a game for me?

Comments

• MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    We can't endorse any 3rd party clients here, but as far as the Beta, by signing up, you'll be in the know for when new information pops up. 

There are many modes in this game, with more to come. 

There is the option to Auto and Sim, but there are instances where you'll want to control your characters actions more so than others. Especially when PvPing against other players :) 
    Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 
  • DrewmanDrewman Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    We can't endorse any 3rd party clients here, but as far as the Beta, by signing up, you'll be in the know for when new information pops up. 

There is the option to Auto and Sim, but there are instances where you'll want to control your characters actions more so than others. Especially when PvPing against other players :) 
    Awesome, thank you. So is the beta a closed beta and I have to wait for approval?
  • ReapersFuryXReapersFuryX Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Drewman said:

Awesome, thank you. So is the beta a closed beta and I have to wait for approval?
    No, the game is live but only in select countries so far. If you are in one of these countries you can download it from your app store, if not you will have to wait. IDK where you are but projected release for the US (subject to change of course) is August