4.0 Update -- LIVE LIVE LIVE

MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
edited June 2019 in News & Events
Hello Summoners! Here are the patch notes for the upcoming 4.0 Update! We will keep you posted when this goes live! 

NEW! EMOTE COLLECTION

Introducing the new Emote Collection where players are able to select which emotes are available within a combat setting in order for quicker access! Equip an emote to congratulate your opponent on a game well played. Equip another to playfully taunt them a bit. The choice is entirely yours! 

All emotes are still available within the chat system and are not limited by the assignments.

Gameplay Changes

Corrected an issue where the ability casting may enter into a stuck state, disallowing intended casting behavior for the remainder of the battle.

Leader Abilities Implemented

Ariel - Strong Tides: +10% Maximum Health 

Woody - Woody's Roundup: 5% chance to resist Harmful effects. 10% if Toy Story character

Syndrome -  Critical Cronies: 7% chance to deal a Critical Strike

Grand Arena Changes - 

Daily Rank Rewards and Daily Battles Completed now reset at 6pm instead of midnight. 

NOTE: This time change doesn't go into effect until you download the update. 

Character Changes

Aladdin

Corrected an issue where the Prince Ali Outfit's cape was no longer animating.

Hades

Corrected an issue where Hades Token was not properly messaging its "Found In" location.

Monterey Jack

SPECIAL: "C'mere Zipper"

Corrected an issue where Zipper would prematurely leave the battle.

Arena Changes

Trophy count is now visible within the Arena Lobby.

Club Changes

Players joining through Club Invites or Join Invite Requests now properly message to the Club that the new player has joined.

Inbox Changes

Messages now display the amount of time remaining before auto-deleting.

Passholder Changes

Improvements made to the main screen.

Store Changes

Added support for players to repeat a desired purchase (if available) without having to full navigate through the standard purchase flow.

User Interface Changes

• Corrected an issue where purchases made from the Exchange would cause the screen to become blank until interacted with.
  • Summoner Challenges and Events have received an updated design to better message rewards within them, requirements, and specialized rules for the game modes without having to navigate multiple tabs.
  • Item rewards now display an X - Y range of possibilities. Additionally, anything with the "CHANCE" text present means that the item is not a guaranteed reward. This means that an item that says "CHANCE" beneath it with a 3 - 5, if the chance is successful then the reward is guaranteed to be between 3, 4, or 5.
  • Added some sound effects for button feedback in a few missing areas.
  • Corrected an issue where searching for certain items' "Found In" location would result in a client crash.
Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 

Comments

• ReapersFuryXReapersFuryX Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Very much appreciated having the patch notes in advance!
  • young_mougoupanyoung_mougoupan Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Yo wtf are you doing destroying the game at each new patch
    the game need improvement yes but you just change everything while thinking it will be good

Dont understand why people are like : yes the patch is good
    when we just got back to more shit

i will keep playing because i like that disney game but i will also keep coming to assault forum for each stupid useless patch if there is clearly not a real interesting change
     eg : having offers and store, two button to open the same window.... seriously?!
    And cavern crawl design was way more easy to understand than the new visual
    and why put the reset for gran arena at 6 am? Midnight was really good but that my opinion

I hope you will do better and make something really useful next time

I have more to say but will keep it for myself and will look how the game change
    My bad
    not cavern crawl i was talking about summoner challenges
  • MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    Hey @young_mougoupan

I appreciate you coming to the forum and voicing your opinion, we always love getting feedback. 

But please keep it civil and constructive, I would advise against, "i will also keep coming to assault forum"

If you check out the Feedback pinned message, you'll see a template that may help you get your points across, while giving us more information, and making it digestible for the team. 

If you have any questions about the above, please reach out. 

All the best, 

Meathead
    Sure, count on me to get more feedback starting today and sorry for being so agressive, its just that the game have big potential but its not well used
    see you soon  

• MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    We look forward to seeing your feedback!

Happy THORSday :) 
  • bumble2beebumble2bee Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Feedback on update.  

Leaders should of been picked better imo 
    Ariel and syndrome are starter characters and should be used as such. Leaders should be coming from areas further down the road in adventures. Or thematically sergeant Calhoun would be a leader. 

I like the addition of chance on the items that may or may not drop in a battle. 

The update seems to have affected the start of the arena battles. The battle starts before the countdown does causing us to be locked out of using abilities till after the count down. The auto feature seems to be broken too. You have to enable it every battle now. 

Hopefully Hades is still being considered for a character balance or rework still. 
    Hey! 

There will be more leaders in the game :) Thanks for the suggestion, what would be Sergeant Calhoun's leader ability be? 

The Auto feature was disabled in an effort to stop the Auto from using up an ability before a player was able to turn it off. 

All characters are up for consideration for a balance pass. Balancing takes time though, it's one of the most sensitive aspects of any game.