Second Chance Antiques Event

MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
edited July 2019 in News & Events

Summoners! Welcome to the Second Chance Antiques – an antique store where you’ll cast magic and defeat dummies in an effort to earn the confident and courageous BO PEEP!

Here are the 3 encounters you’ll be testing your skills and abilities in:   

·        Encounter 1

·        Start/End Date: July 5th - July 28th

·        Required Characters: Buzz

·        Rewards Given From Encounter: Prize Tickets, Buzz Lightyear Tokens, Lethal Lasers Spell Tokens

·        Encounter 2

·        Start/End Date: July 12th - July 28th

·        Required Characters: Buzz (Tiers 1-2), Buzz & Woody (Tiers 3-7)

·        Rewards Given From Encounter: Prize Tickets, Woody Tokens, Duke Caboom Spell Tokens

·        Encounter 3

·        Start/End Date: July 19th - July 28th

·        Required Characters: Buzz & Woody (Tiers 1-2), Buzz & Woody & Jessie (Tiers 3-7)

·        Rewards Given From Encounter: Prize Tickets, Jessie Tokens, Bucket O' Soldiers Spell Tokens

JESSIE, the Yodeling Cowgirl will also be making her first appearance in game as the Passholder Character during the month of July.

By completing events, you will earn Prize tickets that you will use to open up packs for exclusives prizes!

NEW SPELLS!

Wild Imagination! - Summons Ducky and Bunny

Caboom! - Summons Duke Caboom

Bucket O Soldiers - Summons a 'Bucket O Soldiers' …

NEW TALISMANS!

Forky

Woody’s Badge

Ducky and Bunny

Billy, Goat, and Gruff

Rex

NEW EMOTES!

Forky

Duke Caboom

Dummy

Buzz Lightyear

OoOoOoOoOo

Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 

Comments

• LudgateLudgate Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    Is it not a little odd to require a 7* Buzz to get a chance to earn Buzz tokens?  Same with Woody and Jessie in later weeks. 

Thanks for the info, it’s appreciated.  Are the tickets just going to be used to get stuff from packs or will there be a reliable rate of return on the tickets somewhere?  I sincerely hope it isn’t just Store packs as the variable rate of return is highly frustrating. 

As it stands now, we are only able to obtain 126 Bo Peep tokens.  This isn’t sufficient to get her to 7*.  Will there be another way to earn/purchase her tokens in the future?

Thanks. :)
  • SHDGAMESSHDGAMES Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    edited July 2019
    With only being able to collect the login and passholder jess tokens, come 3rd encounter your still going to be locked into only collecting 1 token (thats low chance too), that is absolutely ridiculous to have its own tokens locked behind itself and at low drop rates, i would understand if there were other ways to get her like spending event tokens but u can only do that for the spells that are locked behind her also so u can get the spell other ways but not her? Thats just so crazy backwards.
  • bumble2beebumble2bee Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    They need to ditch the chance drop rates for events unless we are able to use currency other than gems to refresh and keep battling. I also agree that it seems silly to reward us with buzz tokens for doing a battle that requires 7star buzz. Buzz battles should be rewarding woody, woody battles reward us with Jessie and the final showdown using all 3 to get us Bo peep.. you just had this for the genie event...
    From what I understand tickets get you spell packs?? How many packs/ tickets to get one of these spells to level 4? You guys are quickly pricing events out of reach for your player base with over priced and under rewarded packs. Hopefully this gets fixed up before this event is over. 
  • HexarHexar Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    First up. There is no Lethal Lasers spell, at least not yet. The chance reward for week 1 is Wild Imagination.
    Secondly, this event is every single sort of wrong and noone is coming out of this happy unless we either get more information or the event reward character tokens are changed to make sense.
    I know that most events have been tweaked during their runs, and I am sure that you can still save this.
    But as it stands now, I cannot see any reasonable way to get a 7 star Jessie in time to actually complete tier 7 of week 3.
  • xDannixDanni Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Perhaps an easy fix to encourage people to farm the heroes, yet doesn’t waste the 7* farming, would be to have the rewards be the required hero up to 6* but that at 7* we earn Bo Peep tokens instead. 

That way it would really encourage people to push through the three required heroes, and would give us a way to 7* Bo Peep (although it would still take a lot of farming, but that’s great because it’s available for those who want it.) 
  • MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    Thank you everyone for the feedback :) 
    Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by.