Content Update

MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
edited September 2019 in News & Events

Hey Summoners! 

Character + Spell Changes

Ariel – Triton’s Boon: No longer targets Non-damaging towers

Polymorph Effects –

·        Now considered a “Harmful Effect” – Can now be Cleansed

·        Now Obeys Control Immunity and can be resisted

·        Now triggers Control Immunity for the intended duration

·        Madam Mim may now spread Polymorph with her “Withering Seep”

Charm Effects –

The following abilities are now able to be resisted and properly apply Control immunity for the intended duration

·        Big Bad Wolf’s “In Sheep’s Clothing

·        Jack Sparrow’s “Parlay”

·        Dr. Facilier’s Card’s Will Tell”

·        Jafar’s “Staff of Vizier”

Thunder Mountain - 

• Fully upgraded: 56 base, 16 per level => roughly 1016 depending on affected character's defense - Originally - 64 base, 16 per level
Simba - Has been added to the Token Exchange 

Various Bug fixes

Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 

Comments

• HexarHexar Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Any comments on the HUGE boost in character tokens awarded on first completion in Elite battles?
    It seems like a big thing to leave out of the update notes, and those of us who have everything cleared are missing out on a lot of rewards!
  • raruqraruq Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I second what Hexar mentioned. Seems pretty unfair to the older players who have been grinding out those tokens for months only to have new players come in and get thrown all these free tokens purely for the sake of them catching up to the older players. 

Doesn't seem like there's any reward in being a loyal player IMO. 
  • MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Hexar said:
    Any comments on the HUGE boost in character tokens awarded on first completion in Elite battles?
    It seems like a big thing to leave out of the update notes, and those of us who have everything cleared are missing out on a lot of rewards!
    Hello Hexar! 

Thanks for reaching out. 

As the game is in Beta, and we're constantly looking for ways to improve the experience for players, we looked at the data and listen to your (veteran player) feedback, and we decided to change up the new player experience :) 

Your feedback on these changes have been passed along to the rest of the team. 
  • HexarHexar Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Thank you for the update!

And for the record, I am all for making it easier at the start, and appreciate the changes just made to help starting/newer players catch up.

Just salty that I am missing out on 40 Simba tokens... The rest, not so much! :D
  • MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    Hexar said:
    Thank you for the update!

And for the record, I am all for making it easier at the start, and appreciate the changes just made to help starting/newer players catch up.

Just salty that I am missing out on 40 Simba tokens... The rest, not so much! :D
    Absolutely! 

And trust me, I know how you feel haha I'm chasing that Merlin and wish I had those nodes to grab :D 
  • LudgateLudgate Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    Would the easiest solution not be to just push through those rewards to anyone who had competed those missions?  That way we’d all have gotten the same thing for the same achievement 
    Ludgate said:
    Would the easiest solution not be to just push through those rewards to anyone who had competed those missions?  That way we’d all have gotten the same thing for the same achievement 
    Sorry, don't think I follow what you're trying to say. 
  • LudgateLudgate Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    The missions that now give big character token drops, anyone who had already completed them could get a compensation gift to reflect the difference in the old rewards and new rewards. (Especially the Simba tokens)
    Ludgate said:
    The missions that now give big character token drops, anyone who had already completed them could get a compensation gift to reflect the difference in the old rewards and new rewards. (Especially the Simba tokens)
    Ahhh, Okay! 

Currently there is no plan to compensate players who have completed the adventure mode. I will send this feedback off to the team though. 

Also note, Simba is now in the Token Exchange, where most elder players have access too. A great place for folks to spend their tokens they've been sitting on if you ask me :D I know that's what I'm doing haha.