Tips for Levelling up Character Stats?

deanna2701deanna2701 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
I was hoping someone would be able to help me out.!

I have unlocked 31/61 of the available characters available, where 19/31 of my characters are Gear Tier 5 and at Levels 40-45 at the moment. 
I would like someone to voice out their best tips and tricks to further progress from here on out. 

Additionally, i would like someone to advise the tips for deck power as well. 

Cheers.! 

Comments

• MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    Hello Deanna! 

Welcome :) 

Personally I'm a fan of having 6-9 go to characters and will work on them exclusively. 

Once I have 3 teams that are slightly better than my others, then I go back and start gearing up the others. 

Token wise, I just keep grinding nodes, especially with the amount of Free energy we currently give :) 
    Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 
  • deanna2701deanna2701 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Thanks MeatheadMilitia for the tip..! 
    I think i am focusing on way too many character developments at a time that now my progress has become quite stagnant. However thanks for the tip..! I hv been maxing out all the daily free energies given. :) 
  • MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    Absolutely happy to help! 

Definitely try to hone down your focus on characters, start tackling things you want to do. 
    Are you trying to beat Summoner Challenges? 
    Gain placement in Grand Arena?
    Finish Adventure Mode campaigns?

Figure out what your current goal is, and start working on the characters that will help you accomplish that. 

Finish that goal. 

Move on to the next thing you want to complete. 
  • deanna2701deanna2701 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Yeah. Definitely doing all of the above :) Trying to get past the gold III level status atm as well :)
    The Gold one is definitely a good one to focus one :)