Horned King

bumble2beebumble2bee Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
it looks like his damage is double stacking with his debuff making for some huge crits. More noticeable as a players hp increases but way over the top for damage. 

Comments

• MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    I've been noticing the opposite. 

He hits hard at times (I have him at level 3 abilities across the board), but he dies super quick. 

i'll bring it up to the team though to look into. 
    Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 
  • bumble2beebumble2bee Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    The opponent is level 49 with 4 stars and level 4 abilities. Tier 6. My Calhoun is level 46 with 6 stars and tier 6.
  • ReapersFuryXReapersFuryX Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Personally I have no issues with horned king at all. My experience is similar to @MeatheadMilitia in that he can hit hard when he both inflicts weak to dark and crits at the same time, but otherwise he dies very easily

• MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    Yeah, I've had him die in the first 10 seconds of battle before because of the cauldron. 

But the team has been made aware of this :)   
  • WillymanillyWillymanilly Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    I have had an issue when using him in the campaign. If his first move in a new stage is the summon worrior move, before his cauldron has properly spawned, the green 'spawn' (which comes from his cauldron) moves really slowly.
    -Where there's a Will, there's a way-
    I've also seen that 'Feed the cauldron' says in its deacription that it will heal both the horned king and the cauldron for 25% damage done. I can only see that it heals the cauldron in game. 
    Hey @Willymanilly, thanks for reaching out, I'll put this on the list of to-dos to look at :) 

I think I see that when he spawns his minions in the next stage of a level (and it takes a long time), he uses the cauldron at the previous stage, before he spawns it at the current stage.* And that's why it takes a long time. 

*That was a long sentence. Let me know if it doesn't make sense.