Club Conquest

LightGuard96LightGuard96 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
I am not a fan of the current format of club conquest - it is more about which team has the higher summoner score more so than any sort of actual strategy. 

If you are the lowest summoner score team, you have no hope and no choice but to sit there and watch the others steamroll you (normally depicted as Green)

If are the highest, you have no real competition and win without a scratch. (normally depicted as Red)

Some suggestions on how to improve this are:
1. Make the conquest system have a lower maximum amount of teams per player for both attack and defence. For example, each player is only allowed to utilise two teams for attacking and two teams for defending each phase. It will allow for more strategic gameplay and less about summoner score.

2. The matchmaking system needs to be fixed. This is probably widely due to the registration problems. Having auto registration is not a good idea as when clubs have less people actually online, they are at a disadvantage. Allow for manual only registration and create matchmaking opportunities out of that by calculating average summoner scores for more accurate matchmaking.

Sorry for the long post. And thank you for reading 

Comments

• MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    Hello! 

First off, never be sorry for a long post :) I enjoy a good read...though secretly i'll tell you I love bullet points as well. But it's always nice to get context behind the reason of why you're posting :D So keep the novels coming! 

We appreciate the feedback and suggestions and ill send it off to the team in charge of CC :) 
    Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 
  • SHDGAMESSHDGAMES Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    I think it would be cool if there were different  nodes in Conquest that give different power ups or add things into the battle map like walls (and other things)  in the robin hood event, that could be fun seeing the different stratergys used on all the different nodes.