Update - 10/9/2019

MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
edited October 2019 in News & Events
7-Day Loyalty Coin Program
10 Minute Chest
4 Hour Chest
24 Hour Chest
7-Day Chest : Can only be opened with Loyalty Coins

Loyalty Coins are earned by completing your Daily Quests

Not Big Bad Wolf Outfit is Farmable on Grand Campaign 1-A - Will be removed on 10/15/2019 11:59pm Local Time

Spell Pack has been removed from end of campaign chests 

The Claw has been removed from the Free Packs

Elastigirl has been removed from Tower Exchange and was swapped for Hopper

Various bug fixes 
Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 

Comments

• LudgateLudgate Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    Is the claw spell no longer available?

Love the new free packs.
  • MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    Updated @Ludgate
    :D 
  • scholl_maxscholl_max Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Is the outfit only farmable for a limited time? Just need to know whether or not I need to invest some gems on grand campaign energy;).
  • MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    Updated @scholl_max

edited October 2019
    100 costume tokens in 6 days??  That’s 17 per day on a chance drop.  I hope it has a better drop rate than the tokens.

As for the claw, will it be made available again in the near future?  There’s currently no source to get it.
    There are no future plans for The Claw. This is as intended. 
    I’m surprised that Hopper replaced Elastigirl considering he is farmable and she was the exclusive.  Hopefully she’s made available somewhere soon as we have been investing resources into her and now she’s not accessible.
    Only time will tell :D