Release Date

WuxiNinjaWuxiNinja Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
I have been dying to play this game for months now. Tried signing up for the pre-release trial, but was never contacted. Any news on when the release date is going to be worldwide? Or if it's not ready to be confirmed, is there any hope of getting to join the beta testing at this point?

Comments

• LudgateLudgate Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    The beta test is region specific.  Anyone in the region can access it.  As for global release, Glu’s last earnings report had the game scheduled for Q1 2020. That date is obviously subject to change.
  • MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    Indeed, there is no official release date yet :) 
    Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 
  • WuxiNinjaWuxiNinja Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Do we know what region that is that is beta testing?
    Definitely in New Zealand, Australia, Norway, and Denmark, possibly others.
    NOT in Canada and the US.
  • WuxiNinjaWuxiNinja Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Any word on when there will even be a hint of a global release date? It stinks seeing all these awesome updates and not being able to play at all. 
  • SohviiraSohviira Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    WuxiNinja said:
    Any word on when there will even be a hint of a global release date? It stinks seeing all these awesome updates and not being able to play at all. 
    Dude. Hate to be the one to bear bad news. The updates are far from awesome. Each update has made this game more generic, before 8.0 it was fast paced fun. Also a reasonable game. It seems that each week that passes now, the game gets more greedy. More energy needed to play, with less prizes. Level ups need more ingredients, wich are hard to get cause of how little you get from playing. So all in all, to really enjoy this game and get ahead you need to pay up. If you are OK with paying hundreds do get the game if it ever gets out
    Last news is still Q1 2020 but they recently said they were still on track for it.

Also, I don't know if I would classify the recent updates as "awesome".  Many players have not liked them.