We’re gearing up to release an exciting update!
Being in beta means that we are constantly updating the game to improve the overall experience. Based on all of your feedback as well as our own observations, we’ve made some significant improvements to the combat system as well as other enhancements.
Like you, we love Disney and Pixar characters and we are fortunate to have some of the most beloved franchises in Disney Sorcerer’s Arena. Because of our passion for this game, we are committed to delivering a best-in-class Disney gaming experience for players around the world.
1. Team Size – You’ll now be able to utilize FIVE characters from your roster in battle!
2. Combat – Having to deploy attacks while under the mana bar time crunch has been eliminated and will be replaced by Turn-Based Attacks. This allows the battle pace to be entirely in your hands. You’ll be able to better deploy your combat strategy and adapt to your offensive tactics more methodically. The competitive PvP Arena mode will remain synchronous, giving each player designated time to execute their actions.
3. Characters – The new turn-based system allows us to focus on the individual characters as well as increase and enhance their interactions with other characters.
4. Spells – The spell system is getting an overhaul, providing more dramatic events that can turn the tide in battle. Spells will now charge independently and when available, can be cast at any time during your turn. This change also allows you to more easily setup ability combinations.
5. Environments – Each character getting their own turn to attack gives us more flexibility to leverage new camera angles and deliver on more lush, high-definition environments. This cinematic experience gives each character the spotlight they deserve, making your in-game experience even more enjoyable.
What About My Progress?
We will NOT be wiping your progress and you will retain all the characters you've purchased or earned.
Tuning is a fundamental part of the beta process and will continue. Going forward, we may disable a character or spell from the game to fine-tune how it interacts with the new combat system.
To continue your progress, we’ll be rewarding you for all the real money you’ve spent in Disney Sorcerer’s Arena from initial beta launch up until the release date of this forum post by gifting you an equivalent amount of bonus gems! For example, if you have spent $100 in the game, you will receive $100 worth of bonus gems to explore the new combat system. In addition, we’re working on some fun beta gifts for all players. Stay tuned for details!
We appreciate your support and hope that you are able to use these gifts to further your collection as we move closer to worldwide launch early next year!