Welcome, Canada!

MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
edited December 2019 in News & Events

Welcome, Canadians! 

We are happy to have you here and trying out, Disney Sorcerer's Arena!

My name is Brian aka MeatheadMilitia, the Community Manager for DSA. 

There are a lot of great and knowledgeable people in this community already, so if you have an questions, feel free to ask. 

Definitely head over to our Official Discord channel https://discord.gg/sorcerersarena 

We look forward to interacting with you and hearing your feedback. 

All the best, 
Disney Sorcerer's Arena Dev Team
Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 

Comments

• SoulxReaper9522SoulxReaper9522 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Run Canada run for the hills the newest update has turn this once enjoyable game into a money pit, it is not worth supporting as it once was  until they stop been greedy you should look else where for entertainment 
  • SohviiraSohviira Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Agree completely. More and more old players have been quitting and I doubt new ones will be that encouraged to support such a unethical greedy mess. I really hope that  young players, that will most likely be attracted to this game, have their payment methods locked. Good games will and should cost a bit, but not be this unreasonable. At this rate, they arent far away from making the "free" game a monthly subscription too. 
  • WinterbottonWinterbotton Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Ha. You haven't tried Disney Heroes: Battle Mode, right?
    Well I'm Mexican and still waiting to be considered for the Beta Testing for give my complete opinion about this game.
  • SohviiraSohviira Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Ha. You haven't tried Disney Heroes: Battle Mode, right?
    Well I'm Mexican and still waiting to be considered for the Beta Testing for give my complete opinion about this game.
    In a way I have. This game is pretty much a clone of the type of game after update 8.0