Device Compatibility/Min Specs Question

DragonuDownDragonuDown Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
On the Disney Sorcerer's Arena page on the Google Play Store instead of the ability to pre-register I get an error message that my device isn't compatible with this version. I have a Samsung Galaxy J7. What features is my phone missing from the minimum specs to be able to install and play the game? I'm curious what to look for should I decide to upgrade.

Comments

• MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    Hey Dragonu, 

I'll take a look and see if we can release a temp list. 

Since we are changing and growing our game constantly, we may wait until we're more finished to release specifics
    Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 
  • amarashamarash Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I cant install the apk, my cell phone its a Redmi note 8 pro. Maybe is the processor Mediatek.
  • GokusanGokusan Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I have a Samsung Galaxy J7 as well and it won't allow me to install the game either because the play store says my phone isn't compatible with this version. The thing is I had pre-registered for the game when it was in the play store on my phone last year. So what changed to where I can't play the game now because of my model of phone?