Character request

rossthoughts90rossthoughts90 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Is there another character you'd like to see come to the game? Leave your hope's below. 

I hope Maximus and The beast from the beauty and the beast will be playable.

Comments

• MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    I'll let the rest of the team know :)
    Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 
  • Vaze234Vaze234 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Goliath from gargoyles is my wish!
  • Hod93Hod93 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Would love to see Rapunzel and Eugene added.
  • nightmare_knightmare_k Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I'd really like to see Sora from Kingdom Hearts in this game, since he is also technically a Disney Character and would work really well in this sort of game. 
  • agtroykingagtroyking Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Mister Smee!
  • philoux145philoux145 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Elsa from Frozen and Frozen 2 she is very powerful and wouls fit great in this game :D
  • DarchDarch Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Timon and Julio! The mighty and powerful gods from journey to El Dorado.
  • powerlinepowerline Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    I’d like to see some characters from a goofy movie added, like Max and Goofy.
  • Scar0529Scar0529 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    @Darch are you referring to the cartoon The road to El Dorado? I love that movie but sadly those characters can't be in the game since the movie is made by dreamworks
  • ArchimedesArchimedes Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I'd love to see more Fantasia characters. so my suggestion is Chernabog as a villain. 
    "Higitus Figitus Migitus Mum! Prestigitonium! Higitus Figitus Migitus Mum! Prestigitoni-UM!"
  • deivyblue2deivyblue2 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I think they should add Star Wars and marvel because they are part of the Disney franchise 
  • Hod93Hod93 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Star Wars and Marvel have their own games respectively.
  • powerlinepowerline Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    @deivyblue2 although Disney owns both the Star Wars and Marvel franchises I believe they’re trying to stick solely to Disney/Pixar characters.
  • ediblemissileediblemissile Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited April 2020
    McGleech, Ratigan and Basil of Bakerstreet, Jasper/Horace and Cruella DeVille, Quasimodo, The Mighty Ducks (animated), WallE
  • Beast89Beast89 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Beast
    Belle
    Elliot the Dragon
    Basil
    Wall-E
    Eve
    Kim Possible
    Cruella DeVille
    Pongo
    Flynn Ryder
    Flick
    Baymax
    Cheshire Cat
    Chip & Dale

• DuckBilledDuckBilled Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    The DuckTales crew... especially Gizmoduck!
    That show along with TaleSpin and Rescue Rangers was great entertainment as a kid. 
  • MilesCWMilesCW Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I would suggest releasing the 2-1 strategy here: Bringing two characters of already established IPs within the game into Sorcerer's Arena and then the third one from a new IP. I'm baffled why Monterey Jack made it first without the other Rescue Rangers, for example.
  • xantophyllxantophyll Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Disney's first movie was Snow White and Seven Dwarfs. With this, I recommend to release Snow White and The Queen soon!

Snow White (Offense, Wilds, Hero, Princess)
    Basic: Lost in the forest. Deals damage to target opponent. Inflicts fear. Chain to 1-2 adjacent opponents affected by fear.
    Special: The Power of the Dwarfs! Calls the dwarfs and damages the target opponent seven times.
    Special: Call the Wilds! Deals damage to the target opponent. 20% for each Wilds teammate to assist.
    Passive: The True Love's Kiss. Upon recovery from sleep or expiration of continuous damage, heals herself for a percentage of her maximum health.

The Queen (Offense, Villain, Mythical)
    Basic: The Magic Apple. Deals damage and throws the magic apple to the target opponent. 
    Magic apple: 20% to inflict continuous damage for two turns or 10% to inflict sleep.
    Special: Mirror, Mirror on the Wall. Copies the last ability used by the target teammate and uses it immediately.
    Special: The Old Man's Disguise. Disguises herself as the target opponent for two turns.
    On disguise, grants target opponent's abilities, but she cannot use her original abilities. Gains stealth.
    Passive: Who's the Fairest of them all? On turn start, 20% chance to inflict offense down to the opponent with highest offense.
  • xantophyllxantophyll Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I always thought why Cinderella characters are not in the game. Here are my ideas for them. Watching Disney films is my pastime these days so I have plenty of ideas :)

Cinderella (Princess, Defense, Hero, Kingdom)
    Basic: Glass slipper. Throws glass slipper to target opponent and deals damage. 15% chance to remove a helpful buff.
    Special: The Pumpkin Carriage. This character is protected by the pumpkin carriage for one turn. Pumpkin carriage: Gains taunt. This character negates critical strike bonus.
    Special: Dance with me. Deals damage to the target opponent. Has 50% chance to charm the target opponent. Guaranteed charm if target opponent is a Kingdom character.
    Passive: The Princess's Charm. Kingdom characters deal 10% less damage to this character.

Stepmother (Villain, Support, Kingdom)
    Basic: Do this, do that. Deals damage to target opponent. 30% chance for Cinderella to assist. 10% chance for random teammate to assist.
    Special: CINDERELLA! Deals damage to target opponent. 20% for Cinderella characters to assist. Guaranteed assist for Cinderella.
    Special: Tea, Sir? Inflicts sleep to target opponent for one turn. Inflicts offense down for one turn after recovery from sleep.
    Passive: Loyal servants. When 3 teammates did an assist, increases magic by one.

Lucifer (Offense, Villain, Kingdom)
    Basic: Scratch it, scratch it. Deals damage to target opponent twice. 15% chance to inflict continuous damage for two turns.
    Special: Chase! Deals damage to flanking opponents. 20% chance to gain haste.
    Special: Trap in a teacup? Deals damage to a target opponent and inflicts stun for one turn.
    Passive: Outsmarted. On receiving critical strike, gain haste for one turn.

• Rumplebumple13Rumplebumple13 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    American dragon Jake long and the Huntsman
    Jake abilities 
    Passive: Eyes of the dragon; gain 5-7% more evasion (increases by 2% with each mystical teammate)
    Dragonfire: AoE attack
    Sky Five: sweep attack that lowers defenses 1 turn
    MC Long: cast haste for 2 turns with jakes mad beats

Huntsman abilities:

Passive: History of hate; huntsman gain 5-7% attack(increases by 2 for each mystical opponent)
    Staff strike
    Sphinx snare: opponents suffer small amount of damage and are stunned for 2 turns (3 if mystical)
    Rage rush: charges at opponents causing severe damage but will be stunned for 1 turn

Also Kim possible and Shego
    KP abilities 
    Passive: call me beep me; assists teams for 2 turns 
    Grapple-dryer: basic attack
    Regional rock(or something cheerleading like)
    a jump attack like judy that hits 2 opponents at first and increases with upgrades 
    So not the drama: taunts opponents and gain evasion for 3 turns

Rufus power spell

Shego abilities
    Passive: Green means ouch; increases attack for 2 turns
    Glow-no: energy blast that causes minor damage to adjacent opponents as its upgraded
    DRAKKEN: AoE laser attack
    I can't think of a good 3rd attack so please help

Go team go spell
  • QueenofthornsQueenofthorns Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    URSULA! AND THE EVIL QUEEN! STAT! and why are we having to wait so long for more variety of events. I wanna unlock Zeus and Maleficent 
  • MrkittyheadMrkittyhead Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Hans, Marshmallow, Duke of Weasleton. I really want Frozen villains.😅
  • chaaaachaaaa Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Wall-E and Sid(toy story), 
  • voleitorvoleitor Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    If there's Judy Hopps, why not Nick Wilde? I think he'd be a fine adding in the game, If you get him in, I can even cover it up in Zootopian servers. Consider getting in the character, I think it'd be so good ;)
  • Aphrodi27Aphrodi27 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Not long ago, we’ve had this discussion in the alliance chat, and something came up that made me think. 

We were talking about favorite Disney characters, and like you would suspect, most team mates picked characters from frozen, tangled, aladdin or many other characters that are already introduced. 

That got me thinking, 

What if Bolt the super dog was introduced as a playable character?

From this idea it was suggested that with this recommendation, I’d suggest Rhino the Hamster, Mittens the Cat, Penny and of course the Green Eyed Man with him to make it a team like Peter Pan and the frozen characters are!!

• roadie11roadie11 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    What about a Marshmallow spell? You know the giant snow monster from frozen? And 100% Chernobog!
    Both seem like a great spells.  I could see the Yeti being another spell too (though may be too much like Marshmallow- but better ties to the parks with Expedition Everest @ DAK and Matterhorn @ DLR). Mr Toad's wild ride spell would be cool as a spell too. A Bingbong spell would be cool too. 
    For actual playable characters:  Tarzan, kerchak and clayton. Or the emotions from inside out. Maybe the descendents characters could be cool too.  
  • LolloverLollover Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I would like to confirm that there is a game that even crosses millions of users who constantly use it and love it that game is League of Legends lol.