Has Glu acknowledged the connection issues?

KarnKarn Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
I am experiencing the same connection issue as many players who have posted on this forum. I noticed a few of the posts are a few days old now. What I don't see is any reply or acknowledgement from the developer.
Has anyone heard anything regarding a fix for this? This is a great game that I have invested both time and money into and would love to continue playing. I've played and currently play a couple of Disney mobile titles. Unfortunately for every good developer they seem to have several bad ones. I'm hoping Glu is not one of the bad ones. Bad support can ruin a great. 

Comments

• EstarEstar Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I have just experienced the same problem. I have tried restarting my phone, re-installing the game, airplane mode for 30 secs, re-entering my wifi password etc and still the same out come...please help game admins.
  • KarnKarn Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    The problem seems to be corrected and was vaguely acknowledged through in game mail. We were compensated for the inconvenience via energy. 
    I am hoping the lack of communication is pandemic related and not the norm for this developer but I thank you for the fix none the less.
  • MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    Hey @Karn, that's my bad. I've been mostly active on our official discord and on Twitter in regards to these outages. 

I will make a better effort to visit this location more. 

Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by.