Hello, Silver Bullet here!

Silver_BulletSilver_Bullet Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Hello there! I am Silver Bullet, a well-known forumer from Disney Heroes: Battle Mode, and I thought I'd join you here. On the other side, I'm known for co-creating a popular (unofficial) contest, writing a well-liked, episodic story, and creating character concepts. Now, I'm a co-leader of the club "Guardians of Battle", along with some friends from DH:BM.

I'm hoping to find LilRubyKinz, Filadae Djaq, CowardWhisper8, Black Widow, Winterbotton, YourFavTMS, Champion David, Retro, CasualPlayer, and SpiritShackle here. I've already seen Kayla, along with NCTzen Haechan.

Regardless of whether or not they're all here, I'm glad to join this community. It feels kind of awkward, coming in with a dozen people I know from a rival game, but I'm sure I'll get used to it. :)

Comments

• WinterbottonWinterbotton Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    I been here for a while. Surprised that you could put that image (p.s. how you do that?)
  • Champion_DavidChampion_David Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Yo! Here I am!!

And since I am here, anyone know if you can change the color scheme to make it more dark and less bright??

Oh, introduction... 😁

I am Champion David of DHBM, testing out this game, and the forums here, Idk what I am known for in the other forums.... Just being a lot of fun in general...I think... 😐

In any event, I look forward to getting to know y'all and making more friends. Like, we can build an army and travel the forealms, recruitng the best and coolest of forumers to join us as we explore new games and go on adventures.

I love to chat....in case you didn't notice. 
  • TheSpaghettiKingTheSpaghettiKing Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Yo! TheSpaghettiKing here, aka as SpiritShackle ingame cause i love Pokemon! I'm also a co-leader for "Guardians of Battle".
    I'm also from the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode forums. I'd say I am known for inspiring and co-creating the earlier mentioned popular, unofficial contest, and starting new trends, like inspiring dozens of users to express their creativity with concepts for unlikely characters for DH:BM, and giving advice to the devs that actually worked in improving both the game and community. I can't wait to make some new friends on this new forum!

Also, wassup David, Eaves, and Winter? Seems like the maximum people we can have in a pm here is just 5.
  • Champion_DavidChampion_David Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Five? FIive???? Five??!?!!

Hmmm we need to make the PM a topic then....not very private then....is it....
  • Black_WidowBlack_Widow Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hey guys!
    Fancy seeing you here 🤣
  • Kayl0Kayl0 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hello!
    I'm Kayla also known as, Kayla. Co leader of the guild guardians of battle.  Another person form DHBM and am quite enjoying this game. Glad to be in a good club with many nice people and hope to see many other people who are nice to join the club. 

<3 
  • TheSpaghettiKingTheSpaghettiKing Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Oh, btw Winterbotton, you change your profile picture by going to your profile and tapping on the picture place and then putting in the file I guess. The site I found such a clear image of the Bella Notte badge is the fandom for DHBM