Please keep adding more obscure and forgotten Disney characters from the movies and tv shows!

Vaze234Vaze234 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
Game is fun so far and one thing I like that you all have done is just not fill the entire roster with the newer mainstream popular characters. Characters from Toon Disney like Demona, Darkwing Monetary jack to old movie characters like Hopper, Robin Hood, Yzma, and Kronk. It's nice to see you all are adding characters from all parts of the Disneyverse. Please add more in the future if possible.

Comments

• kusakusa Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Don Karnage!
  • Caden24Caden24 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Please add Frozen charcters like Queen Anna, Elsa, Olaf, and Kristoff and Sven more importantly Anna and Elsa
  • Caden24Caden24 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Please add Moana and other Disney princess like Rapunzel and Cinderella and belle, aurora, Snow white. That would make this game the best Disney game created 
  • jayhew647jayhew647 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I think the absolute ultimate would be the Sanderson Sisters!!
  • dean2014dean2014 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts

Caden24 said:
    Please add Moana and other Disney princess like Rapunzel and Cinderella and belle, aurora, Snow white. That would make this game the best Disney game created 

Vaze234 said:yes 
    Game is fun so far and one thing I like that you all have done is just not fill the entire roster with the newer mainstream popular characters. Characters from Toon Disney like Demona, Darkwing Monetary jack to old movie characters like Hopper, Robin Hood, Yzma, and Kronk. It's nice to see you all are adding characters from all parts of the Disneyverse. Please add more in the future if possible.

agree I really hope we get so many more characters like Snow White and the seven dwarfs, Pinocchio, j. Cricket, Brer Rabbit and his friends, and of course my favorite Mr Toad, Mole and Rat

• DarchDarch Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I really hope Atlantis or El Dorado will get some love soon. They're my favorites.