Options

Battle Pass 100 Tiers!

CmohrGamezCmohrGamez Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
I purchased and completed the battlepass in a matter of days not doing much beyond a daily login and energy spending. After hitting tier 50 there has been a massive amount of Exp gain Towards what seems to be nothing. I earn pass experience however nothing is actually gained. 100 tiers would easily be achieved and also provide a longer grind in the pass. Overall I feel a bit underwhelmed by only 50 tiers and I am left with quests that amount to nothing besides pass exp that goes towards nothing. Does anyone else think the pass needs more tiers / rewards?

Comments

• Options
    samoanrootssamoanroots Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Definitely more tiers. I paid for my pass loving the idea of it, yet the execution is underwhelming. Since I farm and use my gems for energy (3x 120 energy when cost is at 50 gem ea,) I found myself speeding through tiers like nothing. I also play on my old phone and didn't buy the pass, but it was the same result. Sped ran to tier 50, now all the XP gained go to nothing and are wasted. It should at least be compensated into overall XP. Most definitely more rewards because it doesn't feel like I'm being rewarded as much. More mats and tokens since those for some reason are extremely difficult to farm as it is.
  • Options
    ruivocanadenseruivocanadense Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I completely agree. The pass rewards are suppose to more rewarding for using the pass throughout that month. But as it stands now it is more like a pack  that you put some effort to get. Bigger prizes for higher commitment is is what these passes are supposed to be all about.