Arena Turn Order

AstonHodgeAstonHodge Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
What’s the deal with the turn order on the arena? Every units has slightly different speeds yet when it comes to Arena it doesn’t matter in the slightest. 
My game goes usually something like this:
start battle. They have the first 4 turns..! Wait what!! What about my 100 speed toon that’s now behind their 90 speed toon??!!. OK they know what they are doing and my DPS or other lynch pin toon has been volley’d off the field. Now it’s 4v5. Oh it’s my go thanks... GG
can someone tell me why speed means nothing in the live arena and why I have to settle on waiting for them to enjoy a 4 turn advantage off the bat?

Comments

• AstonHodgeAstonHodge Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    And this poor guy had his Syndrome deleted before he had a go. Any chance the speed ties could be made fairer?
  • AstonHodgeAstonHodge Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Today’s image. 
    Alder taking 4 turns in a row instantly making this a 4v5 BEFORE I even take a turn. 
    Can we make this a flip flop turn taking. The head start in this kinda situation is game breaking and frustrating. 
    When I get the head start I see the opposition disconnect almost instantly too. This removes skill and the game become he who goes first wins! No matter the team etc. 
  • ChiefJayChiefJay Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    I never get to go first.  It is always them going first with 4 straight hits....   Why
  • JeremympdJeremympd Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    We also need a fix on pvp arena matchmaking. There is no rhyme or reason to who you get matched against.  I typically fight 3 or 4 matches against teams with 400 more power than mine and get blown away before I get a match where I'm a couple hundred higher than them.  Rinse and repeat. 
  • Ed_of_Baker_StreetEd_of_Baker_Street Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I completely Agree. It's ridiculous! 

Can anyone savvy on this please explain how speed works in SA? It's kinda frustrating. 
    If you are easily provoked you are easily controlled. 
  • XMAXMA Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Couldn't agree more, especially Shan Yu is so op that almost every player carries it, with the 8% bonus in speed, there is always your opponent start with 4 or 5 consecutive turns and roughly 8 turns out of the first 10 rounds. 
    I already have a squad with two 7 stars and three 6 stars, level 43, gear 5, can still find it very difficult to win opponents with level 38, fewer stars but carrying Shan Yu. The mechanism of the turn is just imbalanced 
  • TariCoamenelTariCoamenel Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    True. I didn't get a screenshot but once I got matched with a  player with 700+ power, but I'm 1900+! How fair was that??