Should Battle Pass be 100 Tiers?

CmohrGamezCmohrGamez Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
I purchased and completed the battlepass in a matter of days not doing much beyond a daily login and energy spending. After hitting tier 50 there has been a massive amount of Exp gain Towards what seems to be nothing. I earn pass experience however nothing is actually gained. 100 tiers would easily be achieved and also provide a longer grind in the pass. Overall I feel a bit underwhelmed by only 50 tiers and I am left with quests that amount to nothing besides pass exp that goes towards nothing. Does anyone else think the pass needs more tiers / rewards?

Should Battle Pass be 100 Tiers? 11 votes

YES, 100 Tiers
81%
powerlineCastorJoLadyGoldRaktajinoInfiltrateTimtom24windowsdoorGENERATI0N_DEADrayzn 9 votes
NO
18%
ChiefJayTreeManPrime014 2 votes

Comments

• RaktajinoRaktajino Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    YES, 100 Tiers
    Exactly the same experience, I think I made it through all 50 tiers withing a few days and now just watch it tick away. Could extend it or increase the grind a bit of the 50 tiers.
  • Timtom24Timtom24 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    edited April 2020
    YES, 100 Tiers
    maybe not to 100 but to 70 tiers would be good. they need to increase the amount of the XP needed after reaching tier 50 so you have to grind more from that point but you will still get the free emote at tier 50 and a second one or a signature token (for the profile picture) at tier 70 then
  • ChiefJayChiefJay Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    NO
    It needs to be 200