Fairer prices for people outside the US

DullaranDullaran Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
Many companies change the value of the game and their dlc according to the reality of the country of the person who is playing. Like the valve with steam, where each game has a different value according to the country.

I would like to suggest that you do something like that. Prices are exorbitant for some realities outside the United States.

The 19k package of gems is $ 99. If an American works 220 hours a month (equal to a Brazilian) this is equivalent to 6% of the minimum wage. In Brazil, the same package is worth R $ 379.90, equivalent to 36% of the minimum wage. if an American and I are going to spend 6% of the minimum wage in the game he goes out buying 19k of gems and me 2k. And it was revealed that more than 90% of Americans receive more than the minimum wage, while in Brazil 30% of the population receives a value less than or equal to the minimum wage

I play the game and only see people from other countries, rarely BR. And most people buy things in the game (using people from my last 2 clubs as an example). There are people who say they buy 2 packs of 10x ultimate chest per week, and people think it is normal and comment on how many they buy too. And here I am, spending 13% of the minimum wage to keep the Passholder + VIP deluxe to see if I can buy 1-2 in the month.

I don't ask for equivalent values, I know that the world is not fair, but it would be nice to lower the values ​​a little to the reality of some countries. For us to feel good playing, spending almost 40% of the salary with a hobby is crazy. An trainee in Brazil wouldn't even be able to buy, equivalent to 75% of my brother's salary

Comments

• SwampfoxSwampfox Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    This isnt easy even for Americans to buy these items my friend. The server crashes and the cost of items In This game are some of the biggest reasons for uninstalling this game. The cost to your point is outrageous I any country, highest I've ever seen for games. The money and item drop for reward are nearly the lowest I've ever seen also. No games are worth $50 just for some cheap one off packages...plus you need the VIP and other passes each time also.
  • RaktajinoRaktajino Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    How do those prices balance up against the exchange rate?
  • powerlinepowerline Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Yea honestly I love the game but the prices are ridiculous, paying $50 for a single event character is crazy expensive.
  • SwampfoxSwampfox Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    GLU....please respond to this cost issue. I would love to see you address this since it's one of the top 3 issues listed in the google play store