SHAN YU'S LEADING SKILL DOES NOT WORK PROPERLY.

DobleuDobleu Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
shan yu's leader ability does not serve as it is possible that my team that is equipment 5 and also with shan yu and the rival that has equipment 4 begins first in the battle, also says in his ability that if he defeats the rival he generates improvement of  attack and also does not generate this I hope please fix it thanks.

Comments

• Steffio97Steffio97 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I agree with u. It was a real disappointment when I leveled him up and I saw that his skill didn't work.......
    what do u suggest to me: create another post on this issue or just quote yours?
  • DobleuDobleu Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    create another friend to attract more attention. 👍
  • DjizzleDjizzle Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    You guys are crazy. His leadership ability is broken as is. When 7-8 turn are granted to the opponents 3/4 because of it there’s something wrong. Not in the way you guys seem to complain about it “not working” but it working better than it says in the first place
    Djizzle said:
    You guys are crazy. His leadership ability is broken as is. When 7-8 turn are granted to the opponents 3/4 because of it there’s something wrong. Not in the way you guys seem to complain about it “not working” but it working better than it says in the first place
    The text said also “when an enemy is defeat, your kingdom allies gain attack for 0 (zero?) turns. 
    The text Words are wrong and the skill in game effectly doesn’t improve your attack...! 
    I’m crazy saying this? Your shan yu improve your allies attack??
  • AdllnyAdllny Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    In the English version it only lists 8% bonus speed. Maybe they changed the skill but forgot the Spanish description.
    Also in italian it say ‘improve attack for zero turns’ LOL
  • MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    It looks like that's an old translation file, thank you for bringing that up. 
    Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 
    So, he doesn’t give attack??
  • DullaranDullaran Registered Users, Member 32 Posts

Doesn't improve the attack, only the attack speed. The game translation needs to be updated, in english is correct
    oh ok. thanks a lot.
    i'm glad to be not "crazy" ^^
  • Madmax27Madmax27 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    It looks like that's an old translation file, thank you for bringing that up. 
    In Italian is an lot of "lost in translation" 
    If you need help to translate I can help