Options

Woody, Shan Yu in PvP arena

DjizzleDjizzle Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
WOODY:
Woody’s passive ability: Send The Troops isn’t working properly in the PvP arena like it does in all other game types. It will trigger one time after your opponents first or second hit and that’s the only time it will trigger the entire match even after the cool down. All other game types it will usually always trigger at least twice all the way up to (the most I’ve seen) five times with long enough duration depending of course on Woody staying alive throughout the process.

SHAN YU:
Shan Yu’s leader ability: Sense Weakness is so broken it’s not even funny. The “8%” haste buff it provides shouldn’t allow your opponent using him 7-8 turns to your 2-3 like it does. That seems like a 50+ percent rate in reality to me. Many people who lack any real strategic knowledge can use and abuse him because of how broken his leader ability is and that’s what 60% of these players are doing. Exploiting a broken ability almost pushing it to the point to have to use him to even compete at higher levels/rankings of the arena because of everyone doing it. Not because of any knowledge/skill/tools, because of brokenness

Hopefully bugs like these and any other character bugs that have and/or haven’t been mentioned will be fixed soon as possible to keep the game as fair/fun/adverse as possible

Comments

• Options
    MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    I'll pass these a long for folks to look at
    Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by.