Dev Update: Club Conquest

MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts

Summoners,

As you are aware, we have had ongoing server issues which are often exposed during the start of our Club Conquest feature.

We have finally diagnosed the issue and have a resolve, however that fix is going to take some time to fully implement.  In parallel to implementing that permanent fix, we have been trying to keep things up and running for you all with some band-aid solutions that have obviously not yet yielded the stability we’re all seeking.

So as a result, rather than run the risk of having the next Club Conquest result in potential server downtime, we have decided to give it another week of internal testing and will be postponing tomorrow’s Club Conquest.

Landing on this decision was not hastily made, but ultimately your player experience means more to us.

We understand the frustration you are feeling. Trust us when we tell you that every dev on DSA is an active player and feels this same frustration.

We will be giving everyone 1st place Club Conquest rewards as a token of our gratitude for your passion towards DSA.

- Disney Sorcerer's Arena Team

Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 

Comments

• Scar0529Scar0529 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Thank you for working hard to resolve this, I love this game so I can be wait until is resolved 
  • DisneyNerd202DisneyNerd202 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Better to make sure everything's stable than to rush things out, take all the time you need.
    ~Characters I want in Disney Sorcerer's Arnea~
    -Donald Duck
    -Goofy
    -Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
    -Wander & Sylvia
    -Lord Hater
    -Dipper & Mable
    -Grunkle Stan
    -Ford
    -Bill Cipher