Client Update 11.0 - Coming soon

MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
Summoners!

We are excited to bring you Update 11.0, there are a lot of quality of life features we
know you’ll be excited about, so let’s jump right into the details!

ACCOUNT LINKING!– You guessed it; you can now link your accounts.
Improved Character Filtering– You will now find more locations to filter characters
Auto Equip Required Characters– In instances where certain characters are required for a mode/event, they will be automatically equipped
Find Flow Improvements – Clicking the find button will now yield more results for the item you are looking for
Spells now have an affinity category
Duplicate Outfit tokens = Token Exchange
Duplicate Emotes and Talisman = Gold
Updated Event Panel UI
Improved PvP Arena and Sorcerer’s Tournament “Catch up” system

We hope you find this update to be supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

We look forward to hearing your feedback!
Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 

Comments

• DobleuDobleu Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    I hope that in that quality of life the pairing of clubs in club conquest will also improve since the clubs that played had more people summoning points than our club so it is a disadvantage.
  • Scar0529Scar0529 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    edited May 2020
    So far I really like the UI changes that have been made especially the small icons that have kingdom/downtown. I would really like to see them add what the character role is such as offense/defense without needing to go to their stats. Also have an item tab added in the collection menu. It could work just like the characters and spells tabs do and have the items you own be highlighted, I feel it would be much easier to keep track of everything you need for characters
  • GreendcoreGreendcore Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Is the Token Exchange only available for Outfits???