Options

Suggestions for improvements

InfiltrateInfiltrate Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I’ll admit I just created an account and haven’t really looked through the forums too much but I am really enjoying the game far. I apologize if I sound like a broken record.
I just had a few suggestions I wanted to throw out or was wondering if there were plans on implementing already.

(1) Allow players to set their own daily reset times.

(2) Allow players to view other players rosters

(3) Allow players To send private messages between one another 

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    antoniorivera92antoniorivera92 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    1.) Conquest
        a.) View remaining  players attacks and attack replays.
      2.) Game news or "mail"
        a.) Please post in game balance updates and changes / bug fixes.
    3.) Promotions / battle pass
       a.) Should include VIP for 10 $ 
       b.) Longer tiers and more rewards focus on theme. 
       4.) Get rid of timers!

• Options
    pyrofuzzy3pyrofuzzy3 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I don't like the increased energy for higher level missions in grand/heroes/villains campaign. It creates an exponential slowdown. Characters already scale at a linear rate of difficulty to achieve higher star, level and gear tiers. When the energy increases for the missions as well, some characters and gear tiers become incredibly hard to farm. I believe most players are interested in playing their favorite Disney characters; but if their favorite character is Randall, they will have to spend 20 grand campaign energy just for a chance at 1 token. This character will be deemed noncompetitive and they won't be able to enjoy playing them at higher levels. I believe energy requirements for missions should be locked throughout the campaigns. All characters deserve to shine!

I really like the PvP arena, it adds an infinitely playable game mode that can be farmed for gold. It would be really cool to have more endless game modes that can be played for low rewards just like the PvP arena.

Have you thought about releasing a Summoner's Challenges game mode for character tokens? Something that would help players get a certain type of hero token; ie. oceanic, kingdom, wilds, etc. I don't feel that it should be like summoner's challenge and have a revolving cycle, but if there was another "energy currency" that could be used to enter certain rooms to gather tokens daily it would add more stuff to do and that would be awesome!

This game is truly amazing. My girlfriend and I consider it our favorite game of all time (and it's still brand new!). Our biggest complaint is when we have nothing else we can do except the PvP arena. Which is a testament to how much fun this game is to play. I do hope the developers will continue adding to the game and giving us more to enjoy! Thank you for providing us with such a great game!
  • Options
    GreendcoreGreendcore Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I would love to exchange Tokens with my friends, many characters are very hard to unlock, It would be a nice way to help our friends and club members to get their favorite characters.
    Also I would love to suggest now an account linked account would be added, for birthday perks for the gamers, it would be nice after all the time, effort and in some cases money invested in the game to get something special in our birthdays, maybe tokens or special items.
  • Options
    LoehnwolfLoehnwolf Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I know many people live and breathe PvP, but I don't.  And I don't feel like it should be mandatory for daily reward.  If you want to best,  but don't force me to play just to get the daily.  Make it an additional reward for those who do play it.