Zurg passive ability

PhaerisPhaeris Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
While charmed Zurg will still use his passive ability against the casting team...while charmed I should own that character...should not be attacked by my temporary teammate

Comments

• DullaranDullaran Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    yea!

This is how it works with all other passives. when we use charm in a character with a passive that assists the enemy team, it starts to activate during our attacks and not his

I don't understand why zurg still attacking my team if he is charmed

PLS FIX THIS
  • DjizzleDjizzle Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Dullaran said:
    yea!

This is how it works with all other passives. when we use charm in a character with a passive that assists the enemy team, it starts to activate during our attacks and not his

I don't understand why zurg still attacking my team if he is charmed

PLS FIX THIS
    I bet 100 dollars your team consists of Shan Yu, Aladdin, and Jack Sparrow you band wagoner. Try and come off so intelligent in reality just exploiting broken imbalances and creating justifications on a different post. How bout you use real creativity n use a new team. See how many wins you get lmfao
  • KoreanStepmomKoreanStepmom Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    edited May 2020
    ^that's a little uncalled for. Charm's lack of full compensation in that regard can get annoying if you're in a tight spot, so I agree with them, but you need to chill with that hostility towards other players just voicing their concerns. Aim that hostility towards the dogsh*t developers of this game instead, they deserve it more.
  • DullaranDullaran Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Djizzle said:
    I bet 100 dollars your team consists of Shan Yu, Aladdin, and Jack Sparrow you band wagoner.
    What's your problem bro? Deposit those $ 100 in my game, because your bet is wrong: I don't use jack sparrow. Aladdin is obvious that I use, it is in the profile photo. It's my favorite Disney character, I saw his movie at the cinema, and I started playing the game because I saw him in the game. And hercules is my second favorite, he doesn't exist in the game, but when he does he will have a special place.

Phaeris said:
    While charmed Zurg will still use his passive ability against the casting team...while charmed I should own that character...should not be attacked by my temporary teammate

I don't need to use a character to support a change in him, the guy is right. If you use charm on the enemy bucket of soldiers he starts to assist your characters in place of his team (and not only him, several others toons too like scar), then why is zurg different? Just to be OP?

Try and come off so intelligent in reality just exploiting broken imbalances and creating justifications

I'm literally supporting the guy to nerf the zurg. Zurg is considered one of the top 4 characters in the game. Every website or group considers it essential (take a look at https://dsa.fan/tier-list) and somehow do you think I'm helping to unbalance the game? I didn't even mention jack sparrow, there are other characters that use charm too, once in a while you see a dr. facilier (very rare, but sometimes even a jafar)

Dude you already exposed your point, you already demonstrated your fight against shan-yu in 6 of your 6 comments. All your discussions on the forum were about that and those that weren't you put the name shan-yu in the middle. You were one of the lucky ones who already had a response from the moderator MeatheadMilitia, who said he would check this out with the team (we only had one update on the game since his reply). And look, he rarely answers anything about buff or nerf, and he answered you by giving morale and supporting so shan-yu will probably get a nerf.

So don't spam, this is not a discussion about creativity in the game, or whatever. It is about why the zurg attacks the team that is temporarily his ally. It seems to be a bug in the charm, since it doesn't work like in zurg in any other character. If you want to continue this discussion open another discussion to fight for your toy story team. And stop chasing me everywhere. Instead of answering the guy in the post and telling him your opinion, you come to attack me