PVP

abmobabmob Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
This game is entirely too pay to win. If that's the way you want it to be, great, however fix the matchmaking in arena because it's broken. At this stage of the game when I have lvl 1 and 2 abilities and no one over 5* I shouldn't be getting matched with people 400 or more trophies ahead of me that are full 7* with the ridiculously OP lvl 2+ Bucket of Soldiers and Peanut garbage.

Stability has also been crap lately, so when I'm matched against opponents I'm likely not going to beat, it doesn't help when the game crashes, sets itself to auto and won't let me disable, or constantly tells me I have connection issues when I'm on wifi.

Comments

• jsncostajsncosta Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    YES!! This is absolutely what I came here for tbh. It's absolutely absurd the unbalanced matching this game has. If I can't afford to pay to buy new stuff every day, I shouldn't be penalized by it. I mean, I'm just having my fun, taking it one day at a time, evolving my characters as I can, but then I get matched with these lvl 3000/700** players who clearly bought their characters and their way through their respective evolution and obviously I can't win. Worse: I can't win and I can't forfeit... so I just have to stay there pretending like I'm having any fun. This just makes the game boring and makes me want to quit.  playing.

Add the stability issues and it gets really annoying. 

A related thing I find really annoying is that it even happens that sometimes you might actually get a chance at winning, but your opponent starts and gets like 7 attacks in a row before you even manage to attack one first time. OBVIOUSLY, when it's your turn, half your characters are dead, your remaining ones are close to die and then you only get to attack once your twice and then it's your opponent's turn again. Tell me how is this fun?

Please fix this. This game is really fun and entertaining, but like this... it just gets boring and annoying and we'll all eventually stop playing and leave the game to the pay-per-win players.
  • ericruestericruest Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I'm level 4 & 5 characters and rarely win PvP. Maybe 1 in 10. It's usually not too big a difference in strength but I never, and I mean never, go first. Usually the other player will take 10-12 shots before I get a turn and have recently played games against evenly-matched players where I'm dead before I ever get a turn. It gets real boring real fast.