Dash is overpowered

AnthorobinAnthorobin Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
edited May 2020 in Suggestions & Feedback
Adding The incredible family is super interesting in the game but after battling in the arena against Dash, I realized very quickly that he is overpowered. Either he has too much speed, to much strength, life or too much evasion. He always hits first AND second or third,  so it gives him alot of charges so he gain enough evasion to almost never be hit within the first round while he almost ko 1 or 2 of my team members even if they are the same level or higher with higher stars.
As for now, no other family/team/group as been as strong/quick with enough life/evasion/critical chances as the incredible which I think is not fair. While it's normal to have a strong group like the Incredible, I think Dash is for too much compares to the other members of that team or compares to any other characters in the game.
My suggestion would be to either lower his speed, health, attack, evasion, or amount of charges or a combination of some of that. Thanks :smile:

Comments

• Ph0enix1Ph0enix1 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I agree i just fought team in pvp with 1700 power with dash and killed my team 1900+ in just 6 turns yeah. 6  its rediculous!
  • DullaranDullaran Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    dash is very insane, it hits literally 3 times or more before my entire team attacks once and he dodges all the time.If you don't use the good moves, you can't kill him, if you use the good ones he can dodge and it will take several turns to be able to use that skill again (in addition to attacking 3 times, he makes my characters lose their turn. How can thit be fair?)

There was a match that I never forgot ... he received so many charges  before the first round of my scar, dash killed him and left two others missing one hit. 

Both teams had the same power, and yet I lost 3 characters before my entire team attacked once (without any group control moves from the other team to prevent mine from attacking). This should only happen when the power of the teams is unbalanced, like about 300 difference between the two teams
    edited May 2020
    Ph0enix1 said:
    I agree i just fought team in pvp with 1700 power with dash and killed my team 1900+ in just 6 turns yeah. 6  its rediculous!
    it's more than ridiculous, your team has 200+ more power (which is a lot) and a character being able to destroy a team alone is pretty ridiculous

The "now it's your turn!" of shan yu is extremely powerful, does a lot of damage. But it can be used 1 time every 5 turns. In practice the "heads up!" the dash is doing more damage than shan yu’s ability, it takes 3 turns to reload (but he attacks so fast that 3 turns looks like 1-2) and gives him charges to dodge.

Sergeant Calhoun 
    has 4 stars equal to the dash and has a three-magic ability as well. Her skill does the same damage, but has no side effects. The move does not have a high chance of critical hit, does not charge, nor does it have any type of combo with other skills or characters.

Everything in dash is it is above average, even in the status ... it has the base of all other characters and a 15 speed bonus (apart from its passive that increases speed by bar 10% on gaining a charge, which happens all the time)
  • sasfiresasfire Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I love dash.. before him kingdom ruled alladin and Shan u.. Go dash go
  • KoreanStepmomKoreanStepmom Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Dash is the least of my worries. Shan Yu is a bigger problem and will probably be the first to experience any sort of nerf before the other characters do. Same could be said for Zurg as well.

This game does have strategy involved and I can't say I've found Dash to be as troublesome to fight against compared to other people because I plan my attacks carefully. My best counter for Dash would probably be "Shan-Yu + Aladdin + Dumbo spell". I've taken down several Dash comps with little to no difficulty, despite having a lower power team at Silver I
    sasfire said:
    I love dash.. before him kingdom ruled alladin and Shan u.. Go dash go

Kingdom is strong, shall we balance the other characters to be able to face them? no, let's create something even more OP that only those with money can have it

Good strategy  ;)

Dash is the least of my worries. Shan Yu is a bigger problem and will probably be the first to experience any sort of nerf before the other characters do. Same could be said for Zurg as well.

This game does have strategy involved and I can't say I've found Dash to be as troublesome to fight against compared to other people because I plan my attacks carefully. My best counter for Dash would probably be "Shan-Yu + Aladdin + Dumbo spell". I've taken down several Dash comps with little to no difficulty, despite having a lower power team at Silver I

You are probably lucky or facing weak people. Dash can easily dodge the skills of shan-yu and aladdin, in the first turn he already has at least 6-7 charges
    edited May 2020
    "Shan-Yu it's the biggest problem u say" take a little look at this photo of a fight that happened now. It's turn 88, the PvP has 90 turns

- turn 90: Dash attacked 1 time, got 10 stacks and as a result + 100% speed bar
    - turn 99: Dash used his strongest move with 10 stacks (maximum power)
    - my first turn: 2 dead characters, 2 with less than 25% of life and one with about 70%

Less than 100 of difference power, and ONE CHARACTER ALONE killed 2 of mine and left + 2 almost dead before I even had a turn. It's turn 88, pay attention to the photo. This is not balanced, this is more than overpowered

Zurg/Shan-Yu/Mo'dur and Hades are op and they cannot do such damage in a balanced team

edited May 2020
    Dullaran said:
    "Shan-Yu it's the biggest problem u say" take a little look at this photo of a fight that happened now. It's turn 88, the PvP has 90 turns

- turn 90: Dash attacked 1 time, got 10 stacks and as a result + 100% speed bar
    - turn 99: Dash used his strongest move with 10 stacks (maximum power)
    - my first turn: 2 dead characters, 2 with less than 25% of life and one with about 70%

Less than 100 of difference power, and ONE CHARACTER ALONE killed 2 of mine and left + 2 almost dead before I even had a turn. It's turn 88, pay attention to the photo. This is not balanced, this is more than overpowered

Zurg/Shan-Yu/Mo'dur and Hades are op and they cannot do such damage in a balanced team

(1) I'm one level higher than you but my characters are all at 6-star/T-5 with a couple buffs that I gave everyone, so I'm probably if not always facing teams like you're facing.
    (2) Sure I do get the occasional player that misplays, but that's like 1 in every 10 matches since you and I both know that players at our level generally know how this game works
    (3) I can't make any judgment on your team as I don't know who the two deceased characters are, but off the bat, I can say that Mulan isn't that great of a character and would recommend you swap her out if possible. There's a reason why people hardly use her (she's B-tier at best, if not definitely C-tier).
    (4) An assumption I could make is that your opponent's Dash has more gear equipped as well as his abilities were buffed. Neither of us could really tell from looking at this picture, but that is a strong possibility since doing that much damage in two turns is not really possible unless he buffed the hell out of the multi-hitting attacks. Combined with the crit buff from Elastigirl's leader ability, it makes complete sense.
    (5) Shan-Yu and Zurg scare me more because they're tougher to deal with. Albeit it may just be me, their turn-replenishing moves always screw me over (also grouped with previously mentioned points like more buffs and better team comps). Dash is not a hassle to deal with since his charges can be depleted easily. Combined with the Dumbo spell, you can avoid some of his attacks too, making him more tolerable to fight against.
    (6) I'm still gonna bet that Shan-Yu and/or Zurg will be the first to experience any sort of nerf, but wouldn't be surprised about Dash getting hit with one too since a good handful of people are complaining about him.

*edit: I went ahead and looked up your opponent and all his characters in that team are 7-star, so are you really surprised that your team got decimated so fast, because it's not as surprising to me now. I'm more than certain that this person spent a couple hundred bucks and boosted Dash's multi-hit moves to the max with runes. Dash is strong, but not overpowered. The only thing overpowered is the spending limit on your opponent's credit card and his team comp.
    edited May 2020
    (3) I can't make any judgment on your team as I don't know who the two deceased characters are, but off the bat, I can say that Mulan isn't that great of a character and would recommend you swap her out if possible. There's a reason why people hardly use her (she's B-tier at best, if not definitely C-tier).
    Mulan isn't a great character? whaaaaaaaaaat everyone puts her in top tier man

(2) Sure I do get the occasional player that misplays, but that's like 1 in every 10 matches since you and I both know that players at our level generally know how this game works
    It's 1 in every 10 matches because 1 in 10 players has the power to buy the dash, isn't common to find it in my tier. If I had an account of how many times I lost and against which characters, for sure dash would be my biggest "counter"

(5) Dash is not a hassle to deal with since his charges can be depleted easily
    Mickey and zurg era the only ones that can deplete his charges fast, with the rest you need to spend your turns against him without causing damage or sacrificing part of the damage. After the first round he always has charges to escape at least 3 moves, if you try to stun or use a powerful hit on him there are high chances of it dodging (making u lose important or strategic skills)

(5) Shan-Yu and Zurg scare me more because they're tougher to deal with. Albeit it may just be me, their turn-replenishing moves always screw me over
    Dash does not have a turn-replenishing blow, but charges do this function (in the photo I sent before he attacked in the first and second round, it's like a turn-replenish move).

Maybe dash is not extremely powerful at high levels, maybe everyone there has zurg and so his charges are easily deplated. Where I am zurg is for the few, and the ones I find are less than 6 stars (mostly 4 or 5). So deplete his charges is costly and painful. Maybe it’s not necessary to nerf dash, but to make it weaker in the initial levels? Change the order of enhancements, or requirements I dunno
    edited May 2020
    That's genuinely shocking for me, thanks for the tier list. Mulan users have been complete ass and her abilities aren't that impressionable to me compared to the other characters in her respective tier. Despite what the list says, I still think Mulan isn't that great (going off of experience alone)

*I have fought many 5~6 star / T5+ Mulans in PvP and they were all either played like ass or the character ain't that great. I'm leaning more towards the latter on that debate. I'd put her at B+ at best (going off of the first picture you sent)

Dash is definitely a good character, but again, the people that have him up at such a high level definitely paid their way to make it so. I guarantee that if you play your battles right, a Dash that's within scope of your team's average level/gear can easily be mopped with the right team comp. Sure it would require a whole team, but my point is that he's not as great as you make him to be, like Mulan. I'll be buying all the Mulan packs during her next cycle in the shop just to see if she's actually good when used properly, but until then, I think she needs improvement
    *I have fought many 5~6 star / T5+ Mulans in PvP and they were all either played like ass or the character ain't that great. I'm leaning more towards the latter on that debate. I'd put her at B+ at best (going off of the first picture you sent)
    mulan can neutralize any other character for 2 turns, she puts offence down (with a chance of silence) and she is extremely fast (so she will always ll put offense down before others attack, she is more faster than shan-yu)

In a fight today the enemy and I had a zurg (his team had 250 more power, my zurg was 5 stars and his 7), I cut his damage in half, thanks to that his zurg did no damage while mine (weaker) caused a lot more trouble for him (he lost 2 characters before me, my zurg killed).
    What're your Mulan's stats right now (level, star, build, ability levels, etc.)??