Is oogie boogie's basic bugged?

IceCongeladoIceCongelado Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
edited May 2020 in Bugs & Issues
I have oogie since i started the game, he has an effect on his basic skill that says "Deal up to XXX damage to target opponent. 20% chance to purge a random helpfull effect[...]", but i never saw that really trigger, i play since a month and some weeks ago; So its a bug or am i just unlucky?

Comments

• KoreanStepmomKoreanStepmom Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    edited May 2020
    You could just be unlucky since 20% is still pretty low, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's a bug. Big Bad Wolf's "Huff & Puff" ability is still bugged (doesn't inflict Defense down on hero characters like it's guaranteed to).

Rather than fixing simple core issues like this, the developers seem to think changing the UI into something more convoluted and excessive compared to the previous style is more necessary. They're stupid and lazy as sh*t.
  • IceCongeladoIceCongelado Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Turns out that i'm just unlucky, it trigged yesterday but i think the odds are wrong, its more like 5%
  • KoreanStepmomKoreanStepmom Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    Yeah, I figured as much. Just so you know though, 20% does mean the effect will always trigger once every five attempts like you would assume.

It's like the street parlor trick, where in this case, you're trying to pick the one of the five cups that has the rock under it, except the guy only lets you pick once and if you choose wrong, he shuffles it up and makes you choose again without removing the empty cup.