In order from most to least annoying (anyone reading this is more than welcome to contribute or voice your frustration with similar issues):
(1) Developers don't take in public feedback because there are people stupid enough to continue funding a game governed by lackluster supervision.
- this one's self-explanatory. Just look at how active their PR team has been at responding to complaints and issues. Absolute trash.
- Glu's actions essentially defeat the purpose of having discussion threads like this since everyone but their teams seem to be reading these posts.
(2) Matchmaking for both Club Conquest and PvP is horrendous
- people are still matching up with other clubs or players that are insanely overpowering them
(3) Despite two months worth of promises, simple bug fixes have not been fixed (I'll list a few, but there's A LOT more to it)
- character abilities are bugged still
- Club Conquest is still kicking players out, sometimes during a battle for a tower and ends up wasting a player's battle attempt
- free gem acquisitions from viewing ads are still not being distributed often
- energy refreshes for VIP players are still bugging out
(4) Characters are imbalanced
- another pretty self-explanatory grievance, just look at the people complaining about Dash being OP or defense/support characters not really being viable in a competitive setting
(5) Item drop rates are horrible
- farming resources is ridiculous and encourages you to spend money to purchase them, which essentially encourages the idea that this "free-to-play" game is not exactly so when you're trying to do competitive stuff
(6) Season pass loot is still trash
- most of the loot can easily be farmed if you're in a club (or even an independent player), the only reason why I'd ever get it would be for the Alpha runes
(7) Whoever thought the change to the display of LTEs was necessary and and the senior developer that approved it need to get their priorities straight
- out of ALL the problems your game is facing, THIS is what you choose to fix........ seriously, how stupid can y'all be to think pushing out design updates is a priority over everything else on this list?.....