Two New Characters on Campaign Nodes

MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts

Summoners,

Please welcome two new characters to DSA!

Sven - Brawler that gains Helpful effects from allies, can deal increased damage on Crits

Kristoff - Defensive character that can call in Stone Trolls for extra support

Farmable Nodes:
Sven - Grand 3C
Kristoff - Villains Elite 3A, Heroes Elite 3D

Things are about to get a little bit chilly!

Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 

Comments

• Scar0529Scar0529 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Super awesome, I'm always excited when new characters or elements are added. Can any info be shared on if and when Elsa and Anna will join the arena?
  • DisneyNerd202DisneyNerd202 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I was wondering when Frozen characters were coming. Still, though, it's weird to see Sven as one of the characters, I could see Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, and even Olaf, but Sven? Well, whatever, it's all cool.
    ~Characters I want in Disney Sorcerer's Arnea~
    -Donald Duck
    -Goofy
    -Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
    -Wander & Sylvia
    -Lord Hater
    -Dipper & Mable
    -Grunkle Stan
    -Ford
    -Bill Cipher
  • Scar0529Scar0529 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Elsa and Anna will be added in a event, but i think Sven is cool especially since Kristoff was added too
  • Xenith22Xenith22 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Ideally all teams will eventually have at least 5 characters.  So really the only other choices that comes to mind to complete the team besides Sven would be Hans, Mattias, Fire Spirit, Marshmallow, or a Rock Troll.  The Trolls are already part of Kristof's kit, and I would not be surprised to see Marshmallow lend a hand in either Elsa or Olafs or maybe even a new spell.   None of the others are anywhere near as popular as Sven.  Plus just as you would figure Sven has heavy pairing connectivity with Kristof in his kit that no other Frozen character would have.  A deer using his horns to attack also doesn't seem that unusual...

Gotta say though...Kristoff being farmable in the Heroes campaign is triggering my OCD every time I see it, hopefully that is only temporary until after the Frozen event  (Or did they spoil Kristof doing a heel turn in future Disney+ content :wink: )?